Girls making guys cum in naughty places

elo23

• 2 weeks later...

They have 2 videos of cumming on dressing room clothes on their OF, and another one PPV where they cum on a sandwich and put it back. All vids are honestly of a good level of quality which hasn't been seen for a while on that particular category of videos. It's been a long time since I haven't been subscribed to an OF account, but I'm to this one and quite satisfied so far. 

• Agree 2

Is sharing content hidden behind paywall authorized on this website ?
I saw a rule about copyrighted materials, but mine do not seem to have any specials DMCA associated with it.

If it is not prohibited i can share uncensored/exclusive vids of creators that has been posted on this thread multiples times.

Sorry if my question seems dumb i'm not familiar with this kind of websites.

2 hours ago, nonaresunaf said:

Is sharing content hidden behind paywall authorized on this website ?
I saw a rule about copyrighted materials, but mine do not seem to have any specials DMCA associated with it.

If it is not prohibited i can share uncensored/exclusive vids of creators that has been posted on this thread multiples times.

Sorry if my question seems dumb i'm not familiar with this kind of websites.

Don't know, but I've seen before that they get posted without problem, so I think there's no problem.

If it's not freely available to all - then no.   That's the guidance we work to as staff.

It's ok to post links to preview clips, or freely available clips where a model has a mix of both free and paid for.

But clips where you need membership or payment to view - that's a no, and clips of those types do tend just to get removed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...