Girls making guys cum in naughty places

elo23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2017 at 12:19 PM, puddyls said:

lol. sort of a fun topic. i don't have any pix or video of it because you know, i'm a good girl and photography isn't permitted (also i wasn't really into taking them then and it was more intimate than for fun anyways), but i once made a boyfriend of mine cum on the haunted mansion ride at disneyland. we thought it was pretty daring and super naughty at the time. 

This is such a turn on to think of you doing that! Would you relive the experience?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, bodybuilder07 said:

https://watchmdh.to/hubscher-fremden-in-den-slip-gewichst-mit-the-maschine/

it seems like the panties are unfortunately her own, but the cum is dripping on the floor

Thanks for sharing. They might not be her own. At the 0:18 mark when she is bending over it looks like she may have black underwear on (hard to tell if it is just her pants or not). Then the ones in the changeroom look exactly like the ones off the rack. She may just have torn the tags off if she intended to toss them somewhere out of sight. 

The translation of the video description is:

Description: Wow, a very cool action. I saw this pretty girl shopping and just ran after her. She chose her underwear and then went to the changing room. I couldn't help but follow and watch her, just lovely. Then I went to her in the cabin and asked if I could cum in her panties. She was a bit perplexed but didn't seem averse. But see for yourself!

I will take what we can get in this thread anyway, seems like not much action haha.

• 3 weeks later...