Girls making guys cum in naughty places

elo23

Ahh, the hand job! I think it's definitely underrated.

Sure it's great fun to spill one's seed at the hand of a stranger, but there's something, dare I say,  spiritual when it comes in the company of a true lover. The intensity of an unrushed build-up and followed by a powerful release suggest there's so much more that needs to be shared with the universe, or at least our little piece of the world.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Awwww cum on!!!:')

They are two different situations

Sex is both about Love and a bit of BDSM either. Sometime the girl should be knowing and willing (I remeber a time in the past I jerked Alex on a girl's denim skirt, it was marvellous, it was day and she should have returned home with all those stains on her skirt in full view with her mom 'round the house!!!:')), sometimes it is good if she doesn't know, so thay you can taste how it feels to be nasty:p

I still favor shirtless, if only to say, isn't there something you need to get off your chest? :p

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I still favor shirtless, if only to say, isn't there something you need to get off your chest? :p

It will works for "knowing" girls. It isn't that easy to find an "unknowing" girl around the world, shirtless:')

Do you remeber that song?

If everybody in the world...

cum on everybody in the world...

what a glorious world...

this could beeeeeee

well the lyrics weren't exactl these:')

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

It will works for "knowing" girls. It isn't that easy to find an "unknowing" girl around the world, shirtless:')

Do you remeber that song?

If everybody in the world...

cum on everybody in the world...

what a glorious world...

this could beeeeeee

well the lyrics weren't exactl these:')

I guess I'll stick to "knowing" girls.

I can't remember the exact words, either. 

Anyway, shirtless girls are the best

though, I'm quite feminine as a lesbian. I love pussy, its smell and tenderness, more than the display of big boobs (though boobs are great and intimate too)

I'm less a "man in the body of a woman" that likes to be like a rude man, and more a girl that loves to make love to girls

Exceedingly masculine lesbians, for example, are a complete turn off for me (no accusations intended)

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Anyway, shirtless girls are the best

though, I'm quite feminine as a lesbian. I love pussy, its smell and tenderness, more than the display of big boobs (though boobs are great and intimate too)

I'm less a "man in the body of a woman" that likes to be like a rude man , and more a girl  that loves to make love to girls

Exceedingly masculine lesbians, for example, are a complete turn off for me (no accusations intended)

I see we have a lot in common.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, bad katie said:

Our very naughty sexy little game.

When we go shopping we buy a bag of grapes and some strawberries on top of our normal groceries. Once we get home we take them into the bathroom and my husband starts rubbing grapes and strawberries all over my vagina and ass. He then inserts some inside me. We then empty them into a colander and place them into the toilet. I then sit over them and pee all over them making sure to cover every last one. He then gets so turned on watching me he grabs me roughly and bends me over the sink. He fucks me hard and cums deep inside me. I then sit back over the colander and let his creampie drip out of me all over the grapes and berries. I then place them back into their containers. We then drive back to the shops and place them back on the shelf. We then rush to a public toilet and have hard hot sex while talking about a family buying the food and eating my pee and pussy juice coated in his cum.

Holy sit that is naughty!!!

WHY every hot girl around here already has an husband???

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Ficken-mitten-im-Shopping-Center

She makes him cum on the floor

Saw this one as a stream too but cant find it any more sadly

https://us.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/4524907-LilliVanilli/videos/4177912-NS-Marathon-That-no-one-would-have-dared

She also makes him cum on the floor afaik

Edit: My mistake, found it but she lets him pee on the floor instead. This version cuts that part out sadly

https://www.4tube.com/videos/454706/kinky-public-peeing-blowjob?hl=de

Edited by elo23
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...