woman's bare Bottoms

will64

Guest UnabashedUser
12 minutes ago, JacquiPee said:

mines available 

Later that evening, as we have partially recovered from the earlier orgiastic orgasms we are discussing all the strange and wonderful sex we've had over the years -- from first gropings and cummings as  teens to the latest 3 way wet pissing adventures just this morning.

Sooner or later the topic of anal sex comes up, as it usually does.

My wife, Bonita,  who had not gone beyond fingering her own asshole before we met, is lying on a divan in Susies living room, totally naked and lightly fingering her slit. She does this frequently at home-- finger in her snatch slit slowly wandering about her clit, sometimes dipping into her fuck-hole for a little more lube -- as we watch tv or just talk. Keeping it active for later use.

Most men will do the same if they are home  and the wife/gf allows it. Something about most guy that keeps their hand in their junk when they feel comfortable and want to relax. Most of the time it results in a soft-on -- just feels good to do it.

Susie has on a tiny bikini bottom and t shirt as she's been rustling up some grub in the kitchen over a hot stove and needs some protection from flying bits of oil.

She bends over to serve us some brisket on a roll exposing her ass to me.  I grab it and slide a finger right up her ass crack, pausing to rim out her anal vent. She squeezes her butt cheeks together on it and smiles.

I have not been up her ass yet during this 3 way orgy, but I plan to.

"Hey Susie -- as long as we're talking sex here, when's the last time a cock's been up your asshole? " I say.

"Mmm ... quite a long time Jim. What do you have in mind? " she replies, grinning.

"Oh I think you know what I want to do with your super fine tight brown eye," I tease her.

"Hah! I suspect you want to put your dick up my ass and shoot your cum there," she smiles at me, reaching down now to give my cockhead a friendly squeeze.

Then she gets serious:  "I had a dick up my ass first time when I was 18. In fact, it was before I had one up my pussy,"

"Wow, how'd that happen?"

Susie:  "My boyfriend convinced me it was safer and that the sin was less, so I tried it.
Oddly enough, I came too. Of course  he was playing with my clit while he banged my ass."

"Did he cum in there?" Bonita inquires.

"Oh yes he did and I could feel every wet squirt and that really turned me on " Susie says.

My cock is rock hard now as Susie continues to slowly stroke the foreskin over the head, precum lubing her knowing hand.

Suddenly Susie steps out of the bikini bottoms and bends over, spreading her ass to me. Her fine orifice glimmers in the lamplight, moist from the overflow of her girl juice from her pussy. She takes a finger and pulls on one side of it, and it opens like a small flower revealing it's fluted sides invitingly.

"OMG you have a beautiful asshole, Susie".  I can't help myself. I am a connoisseur of assholes and hers is a winner.

"Shush you hard man. Get that cock over here and get it inside my asshole right now. I need you to fuck my ass Jim."  Susie minced no words as she's suddenly juiced by memories of her first anal fuck.

She bends over the breakfast bar and spreads her legs as I jockey into position behind her and angle my cock up to the opening. Bonita is behind me now with a tube of lube and pumps a bit onto my cock and shaft, massaging a bit onto my balls and my own clenched anus. I think Bonnie's gonna thumb fuck me once I'm into Susie's butt.

Slowly I introduce the head into Susie's tight little butthole, one hand guiding the shaft the other pressing down on the head to get the tip started. Slowly I gain entry until the rim pops into her rim -- then a pause for her ass to get used to it.

Susie: "Ahhh yess Jim go slowly now. Stay still and I will do the humping. I am running the fuck OK? "

You bet it's OK baby.

Susie reaches around and grabs my ball sack between the eggs and tugs it up into her pussy slit, using the skin to masturbate her dripping clit. The extra tension helps my boner stay hard inside her molten oven of her ass.

Slowly Susie presses back onto my cock and it moves further inside her rectum until its all the way.  Then she begins a wiggle and a bump and grind, slow rhythm the cock easing it's way out to just the rim engaging the opening of her hole, then back up inside all the way again.

She begins to gain speed now, round and round then straight in and out fucking the head just missing exit from her clamped asshole as she moans and grinds my ballsack into the front of her cunt. I know her orgasm is very close now and it begins.

"Urrrhhh urrrrhhh ahhhh ahhhh accckkkk acccckkk GODDAMMMm "Susie moans then yells as she impales my cock and I feel the clenching of her asshole begin as she starts to cum

"  FUCK MY ASS JIMMY GIVE IT TO ME UP MY ASSHOLE "  She screams as she goes over the top and then so do I disgorging another fluid load inside and then all over the outside of her bung as she thrusts the head out to receive it. Suddenly as the head leaves her clinging hole she releases another torrent of piss over my balls.

Bonnie's knowing and calloused thumb finds its way up my own asshole and fucks it hard while my dick tosses off her other hand squeezing my grateful nuts.

Bonnie all the time watching and diddling her own cunt and asshole now spreads open her pussy and gives forth with a frothy little stream of girl piss washing the remains of my cum off my cock and Susie's ass, the smell of pussy, cum, and hot asshole fillling the room as we all collapse in a pile again.

On 5/24/2021 at 5:00 PM, JacquiPee said:

here’s my bare bum when i was in my early twenties, oh my so long ago lol amd i might as well add at age 45 to lol

04BEC56E-69C2-4093-98AC-4DE316DBC3A2.jpeg

C90EAF57-C8D9-4855-8ADA-BA5BF3E8ACA4.jpeg

4FB3EC3E-5B83-4D2A-A325-606B0BFA0C7A.jpeg

F999E00F-6EBA-4620-B788-35CC5AFD295A.jpeg

That is a truly beautiful bottom.

Very kissable!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm an absolute sucker for a small hip to waist ratio. It doesn't matter what size she is, as long as her hips are significantly wider than her waist. This girl is on the petite side, but it's what I happened to have on my computer at the moment. She's a cutie, too!
htw1.thumb.gif.2463c75d21cbd7e8acea3d81ed4fa354.gif

Edited by deliquescent
syntax
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...