woman's bare Bottoms

will64

7 minutes ago, Clearestblur21 said:

Aww come on, you know I flocked to your mega-thread of pics when you had first told me about it. And you know I gravitated to the pics of your ass, so you can imagine how much of a dream this particular thread is for me lol

I adore you

Your way of talking, your humour, your wit...

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Clearestblur21 said:

And I adore you, Nancy. You bring such a welcoming, stimulating and bold energy to this place that I always enjoy. 

After all the shit I swallowed in life, I had to make a choice

You do believe problems can be solved, or you do believe you can only try to survive

I chose the former

And now I live accordingly

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

After all the shit I swallowed in life, I had to make a choice

You do believe problems can be solved, or you do believe you can only try to survive

I chose the former

And now I live accordingly

I'm glad you persevered. You're a special one, Nancy. 

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Clearestblur21 said:

I look forward to it! I know I'm admittedly a bit reserved, but your outgoing nature helps get me out of my shell. 

Shyness is a normal condition of the mind

To be scientifical to the 100%, you never have enough data to compute wether a line of action is better than another one

So every choice when deciding how to act must be based on something else

I think that calculate the line which offers more chance of profit is Always the best way to proceed

And according to my calculations, being full-frontal is fitting

If you read all of this carefully, you'll notice I never wrote anywhere than I am not shy myself

I am just convinced acting with sincere heart and intensity can do marvels

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Shyness is a normal condition of the mind

To be scientifical to the 100%, you never have enough data to compute wether a line of action is better than another one

So every choice when deciding how to act must be based on something else

I think that calculate the line which offers more chance of profit is Always the best way to proceed

And according to my calculations, being full-frontal is fitting

If you read all of this carefully, you'll notice I never wrote anywhere than I am not shy myself

I am just convinced acting with sincere heart and intensity can do marvels

I like that you teach by doing. Aside from myself as an example, I know you're someone who can get others to meet you at your level of openness, and I'm sure that a lot of people appreciate that. 

I showed up at this forum in the first place because ultimately I wanted to express myself regarding something that makes me feel good that I felt I could never talk about in my real life. It took me some time to actually start participating like I do right now, but I'm glad I got there. You've definitely been an encouraging spirit to help me get to that point, even if it's simply bonding over how much we like looking at butts. 

Also, I enjoy the bit of irony of you talking about the virtue of being full-frontal in a thread that's meant to appreciate "women's bare bottoms" lol

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Clearestblur21 said:

I like that you teach by doing. Aside from myself as an example, I know you're someone who can get others to meet you at your level of openness, and I'm sure that a lot of people appreciate that

I love to bring out the light from everybody

We ALL carry some inside of us

I showed up at this forum in the first place because ultimately I wanted to express myself regarding something that makes me feel good that I felt I could never talk about in my real life. It took me some time to actually start participating like I do right now, but I'm glad I got there. You've definitely been an encouraging spirit to help me get to that point, even if it's simply bonding over how much we like looking at butts

I'll forever be on your side

More than anything if butts are involved

There is something in a girl firm and round butt that goes MUCH Beyond my lesbian side

Also, I enjoy the bit of irony of you talking about the virtue of being full-frontal in a thread that's meant to appreciate "women's bare bottoms" lol

EHEHEHEHEHEH YOU SO FUCKING GOT IT ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

When people say "speaking with one's ass" as a negative term to mean "talking shit" or "saying bullshit" ahahaha I could argue a butt is worthy a thousand words ahahahahahahahah

I need lesbian sex so bad… an arse scented of SEX to penetrate with my tongue… 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
27 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

There is something in a girl firm and round butt that goes MUCH Beyond my lesbian side

I can't get enough of them, and I like how they can be appreciated for their different forms. I can just as much enjoy a tight and fit butt as I can enjoy a large and curvy butt; although I myself have a preference for the latter. I start to drool when I see a plump, voluptuous ass that I can get a handful of. 

There's this one girl on reddit whose body I'm particularly enamored with, which I know is silly because I don't know her as a person and there are thousands of other women on reddit just as attractive in their own ways. She doesn't post anything really explicit, but her ass is something that I would jump through hoops to get to play with. 

For a few examples: 

rddt03.thumb.jpg.f603964fd0fbdda8d88862362c6a7b6e.jpgrddt02.thumb.jpg.36a670538bd69aed9dd154977b62cc0f.jpgrddt01.thumb.jpg.478ff6f5c197e5582b792078f3ff1546.jpg

And while I know this is meant for bare asses, I also gotta post a couple of her pics in underwear because it really highlight how much of a bubble butt she has. Nancy I know you're not a fan of underwear but man this woman makes it look so hot

rddt04.thumb.jpg.ef1808bd35faa05c013eefb96a55d10f.jpgrddt05.thumb.jpg.4db189e431c77001bca664a0204e7f91.jpg

56 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I need lesbian sex so bad… an arse scented of SEX to penetrate with my tongue… 

Of course I'm in the mood for a woman as well right now. I was talking to my gf recently about that sex smell that's so prominent when she's bent over in front of me and how it adds to the whole instinctual pleasure of the act. I think I may need to start up a new thread about scents...

• Hot 2