woman's bare Bottoms

will64

16 hours ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Excellent Sophie 

So glad I was instrumental in pushing  you're buttons hun

and nice wet panties by the way Hehe 😋 x

pleasuring our @Sophie is one of the greatest honour to which a man (or a woman...🤣) could aspire...

• Like 2

@will64

what I love most of that picture is a little yet I think fully intentional detail, making it more thorough, complete, and mix romanticism and erotism in wonderful way:

did you noticed that her hand laying down alongside her body got an engagement ring, or maybe an actual wedding ring, right there in the core of the pic and quite near the actual ass?

it's marvellous...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

@will64

what I love most of that picture is a little yet I think fully intentional detail, making it more thorough, complete, and mix romanticism and erotism in wonderful way:

did you noticed that her hand laying down alongside her body got an engagement ring, or maybe an actual wedding ring, right there in the core of the pic and quite near the actual ass?

it's marvellous...

@spywareonya

I'm glad and happy that you and everyone else enjoying  looking at these bare bottoms 😀

Edited by will64
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, will64 said:

@spywareonya

am I'm glad and happy that you and everyone else enjoying  looking at these bare bottoms 😀

I adore this thread, yet this last one was meaningful for me

I copypasted it on my Pc

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
Just now, spywareonya said:

Oh Goddess!!!

sea, sun, lot of naked girls!!!!

this is Paradise!!!

I love this picture 

I would be a little concerned for those ladies getting too much sun on those lovely fleshy bums

I would defiantly volunteer to rub everyone of them with sunblock cream Hehe !   😂😋

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

I would defiantly volunteer to rub everyone of them with sunblock cream Hehe !

you need good muscles!!!

believe me, after the third girl in a row (personal experience, though it did not got past silly teasing unless for one of them who agreed to french-kiss me, yet nothing more) your wrists begin to sore!!!

• Haha 2