Peeing... in Video-games? Yes, thats a thing... (Example inside)

Another game that had a fair amount of peeing in it is this click-adventure Steam game called The Cat Lady. The plot of the game is a very tragic and depressing one, but some of the peripheral elements of the game include peeing, which makes me believe that the developer totally has a kink for it. Early on when the main character is in a hospital, there's a single-toilet bathroom where you are able to click on the toilet and use it, and the character goes through a whole animation of hiking up her hospital gown, sitting on the toilet, and taking a splashy pee (don't get too excited, the animation is in no way explicit.) You can only do it once in that area (trying to do it again will warrant the response "I don't have to go"), but in a later part of the game where you're at her apartment, you can go into her bathroom and use the toilet; this time the camera pans away from her, and you can only hear her unzip her pants and do the same splashy pee, but at this point you can do it unlimited times (must've had a lot to drink this time!) At another point in her apartment when there's another character in the party, trying to use the toilet will warrant the response "it would be rude of me to pee in front of her," but if I were in her friend's position, I would encourage it! Lastly, there's a mystery to be solved in the main character's apartment building, and the background noise while going through the building is just odd ambience of sounds, but one of which is, pretty obviously, the sound of something peeing in a toilet. Maybe a sound like that was chosen to express the bleakness of the apartment building (thin walls where every noise can be heard, no matter how inconspicuous one tries to be) but like TV show creators opting for a pee scene in their show, it's a choice to include such that makes me think the developer is into pee. The developer made a second game called Downfall, which I liked playing but unfortunately didn't have any peeing scenes in it, but he also has a new game coming out soon that might break that drought, err, so to speak. 

Here's a video of the first pee scene I mentioned. The woman streaming this video was far less thrilled about it than I was 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Clearestblur21 said:

Another game that had a fair amount of peeing in it is this click-adventure Steam game called The Cat Lady. The plot of the game is a very tragic and depressing one, but some of the peripheral elements of the game include peeing, which makes me believe that the developer totally has a kink for it. Early on when the main character is in a hospital, there's a single-toilet bathroom where you are able to click on the toilet and use it, and the character goes through a whole animation of hiking up her hospital gown, sitting on the toilet, and taking a splashy pee (don't get too excited, the animation is in no way explicit.) You can only do it once in that area (trying to do it again will warrant the response "I don't have to go"), but in a later part of the game where you're at her apartment, you can go into her bathroom and use the toilet; this time the camera pans away from her, and you can only hear her unzip her pants and do the same splashy pee, but at this point you can do it unlimited times (must've had a lot to drink this time!) At another point in her apartment when there's another character in the party, trying to use the toilet will warrant the response "it would be rude of me to pee in front of her," but if I were in her friend's position, I would encourage it! Lastly, there's a mystery to be solved in the main character's apartment building, and the background noise while going through the building is just odd ambience of sounds, but one of which is, pretty obviously, the sound of something peeing in a toilet. Maybe a sound like that was chosen to express the bleakness of the apartment building (thin walls where every noise can be heard, no matter how inconspicuous one tries to be) but like TV show creators opting for a pee scene in their show, it's a choice to include such that makes me think the developer is into pee. The developer made a second game called Downfall, which I liked playing but unfortunately didn't have any peeing scenes in it, but he also has a new game coming out soon that might break that drought, err, so to speak. 

Here's a video of the first pee scene I mentioned. The woman streaming this video was far less thrilled about it than I was 

looks quite dark

I love click-adventures

• Like 1
  • Love 1

In Airline Tycoon you can observe passengers entering and leaving the bathrooms, and you can click on them to make your character go inside, ladies or gents. And occasionally you would leave your office and your character will immediately sprint to the toilets!

1707423953.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Love 1