Parking Lot Pee Sighting

Last night my lady and I went to a haunted house. We parked down the street at the far end of the parking lot, last spot before the wall. The walled began to curve just past my car. As we are walking to the far end of the lot to the car, I see a nice looking good, black or hispanic, short with tight jeans who appeared to be fixing her button or belt on her jean. In my mind I'm like she just peed. My lady who also had to take a piss had just said if there weren't so many people out she'd piss in the parking lot. She didn't notice the other girl. Across from my car was a Ranger Rover with a bunch of ladies. As I got closer I saw they had a flat and a guy with a refective vest was changing the tire. I guess road side assistance. The girl fixing her jeans walked across from my car to the Range Rover and got in the backseat on the passenger side. As I am approaching my car I'm expecting to see evidence of a where she took a piss.  Sure enough, when I got to the passenger side of my car to open my ladies door, I saw a massive puddle, I'm thinking at least two girls took a leak.  There were two large napkins to appear to have wiped a vag. I immediately got an erection.  I wanted to pick up the napkins and touch the fresh female piss. I said to my lady, "looks like someone beat you to it".  She said to me, "You'd better not get hard off of someone else's piss". Luckily she didn't check.  I stood in the urine stream as I opened my lady's door.  Can't get that out of my head. That made my night. From the looks out the puddle, she/they squatted low because it didn't look to be a lot of splashing.  It was a lot of piss.  Sorry no pictures, my lady was with me. 

• Like 4

Today I went to my friends home which have in 3rd floor... I get a call so i came to balcony. As i am talking to my friend I saw there was a ground exact opposite  of the balcony... and main road was passed between ground and her flat's compound wall.. there was funtion on the ground may be diwali related function so so many cars parked on road side in one line.... I saw 2 ladies probably 30 years old come from ground both have medium curve body and wear beautiful saree. They come behind car so i know that they are come to pee. then they find the place between car and compound wall and then they talk something each other.. and then both are stopped near rain water gutter... after3-5 second one of the lady move and stand to that gutter and standing on the grill of gutter and talk with the second lady...i dint find any different except her leg bit apart she stand like 30-40 second during this time she continue talk to the second lady.. after 30-40 second she move and another lady stand on the same way but this lady keep her saree from front side and talk with another lady after 15 second she saw me that i am seeing her from balcony and she told the second lady and they both saw me. after 15 second of i caught she leave her saree and move from gutter and the second girl smiles me and leave the place,,,,

As they pee on gutter i cant find puddle...

• Like 1