Being Naughty "both ways"?

Maggie_555

While I've never set out to be naughty "both ways", sooner or later s**t happens!

So, I have to admit there's been a few times where more than my bladder was caught short when I was enjoying the great outdoors. The most recent time was this past week when I'd driven out to farm country for a day long hike. I made sure I stayed well-hydrated and I'd already peed a couple times along the trail, but as I was heading back toward my car at dusk, I was still uncomfortably full.

No problem, I was going to pee again before starting the two hour drive. But, as I was standing there, enjoying some much-needed relief, my stream going on and on and on, I wasn't feeling much emptier. I needed to take this one sitting down. 

• Like 3
  • 2 years later...

Interesting thread...

To be honest scat doesn't really do anything sexual for me.. But I have on meany occasions gone number 2 outdoors (probably once a week), to be honest.

I much prefer it to using a toilet, it's just so much more Relaxing..

On 10/28/2016 at 11:40 PM, Maggie_555 said:

As well as a naughty pee I also like to do 'something else' in the same naughty place when the opportunity arises. (By the way THANK YOU to someone I've seen describing it that way here and I'm sorry I can't remember your name right now!)  OK I realise this won't be a turn-on for everyone, and in fact a 'turn-off' for some, but when I tell of things I've done I like to tell the full story.  How do people here feel about this?  Is it OK to include the 'something else' if I was successful in that way as well as a naughty pee? 

I totally agree, Maggie. In all honesty it often happens to me too. I feel so dirty but extremely satisfied... 😜

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, alicexxx said:

I totally agree, Maggie. In all honesty it often happens to me too. I feel so dirty but extremely satisfied... 😜

I agree Alice. It's sometimes gets me turbo-turned on to leave other surprises after my public toilet visits 😉 I'm glad this is a sentiment that's shared by many of the users here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

not that a) i want to see it b) find it amusing, but i’ve always gone with the guidance of the pinned post: ‘no scat.’ haha. 

i do realize i occassionally share in a thread that is not everyone’s cup of tea too. but, have been talked to about showing too much in the past. didn’t realize there was a moratorium of open posting. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 2