Click here to remove ads
MissPiss

Naughty pee in a closet

One time I was at a house party with over 200 people. There was a live band, tons of alcohol and it was so much fun.. I must have drank over 6 beers within the first hour and felt the strongest urge to pee. Unfortunately there was only one available bathroom in the house but I didn’t think I could wait. I noticed there were 3 portable pottys in the yard but there was no way in hell I was gonna use one of those nasty things. So I casually snuck into one of the bedrooms and decided to pee in a closet. I kicked off my flip flops, took off my shorts, then sat my ass down on a little step stool and started peeing. I felt like I was sitting on a toilet so it was very relaxing and comfortable for me. When I was done I used a shirt hanging in the closet to wipe my pussy. hahaha

Written by MissPiss.com

57eb65f488d1b_peeinclset.png.60bd6eb97d852ae6992b2c851827a997.png

• Like 9

GOLD members get all of the adverts removed... Click HERE to upgrade now and remove these messages!

I love how these are fictional stories, but the photos make them seem so true at the same time. Keep up the good writing!

If I was there, I'd let you piss on me and then lick your pussy clean... Maybe suck on your clit a little ;) Hot story