UK city sightings

in Middlesbrough, Linthorpe rd from the centre to Linthorpe village, around the station, around the town hall and Emipire.  I went to one of the early music live events when it started and people were peeing everywhere, sadly they subsequently sorted it with ticket allocations, stewarding and having more than just half a dozen portaloos

• Like 1

I haven't been to Newcastle for quite a few years, but when I have been there I've seen girls peeing down by the Quayside, the Bigg Market and behind Tiger Tiger.  A variety of other places also, but those were the main ones.

• Like 1

Well, Plymouth UK here. I don't drink much now so haven't had any sightings for ages. But when younger I was a frequent pub-goer and nightclubber and had many sightings.

Many of these occurred in the Union Street area which at that time was the main nightclub and late night drinking area before much of the late night drinking relocated to the Barbican area. In the various streets and backlanes around the area, between parked cars, semi-hidden behind bushes, ladies squatting and peeing was a frequent sight. Their attempts at concealment were often not wholly effective.

Seen the odd pee in other parts of town too, usually in streets near pubs or in pub carparks - especially when the pubs were packed and there was a queue for the ladies'. New Year's Eve was always particularly good for this reason.

There were a few totally brazen public pees, though, where not the slightest attempt at concealment  was made. Mentioned this one before - several times - but the best one was this young lady squatting right out in the open on a busy pavement in Union Street itself, pissing there with a smirk on her face as people walked past and around her and cars drove past.

On another occasion in the Devonport area of the city, I saw a middle aged woman step outside of a pub, squat right there on the pavement in full public view where she was pissing, then she got up and went back into the pub.

In the Barbican area I caught a rear view of a young lady squatting and peeing on some steps whilst two male companions stood waiting beside her. And that one was actually in broad daylight!

On another occasion. I was walking through Victoria Park one night on my way home from the pub, and as I walked past the bottom of some steps leading up to North Road West I glimpsed a lady up there squatting and peeing as her boyfriend stood watch. I didn't avert my gaze quick enough, and she shouted "Pervert!" at me, lol.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1