What do you do when there is a long line???

TRUE STORY: On time at the mall I saw a lady standing close to a clothes rack, leaning into it. She was in the back corner of a store. Her and I were the only ones around. At first it looked like she was just looking a clothes, but then I saw that the front of her pants was pulled down a tiny bit and she was peeing into the rack. All the pee was going into a large fuzzy sweater so it made no sound. She finished and calmly walked away. As soon as I saw that much I walked away so I would not get blamed.

:wee:

Do you think that is right? Would you have done that? PLEASE COMMENT!!

TRUE STORY: On time at the mall I saw a lady standing close to a clothes rack, leaning into it. She was in the back corner of a store. Her and I were the only ones around. At first it looked like she was just looking a clothes, but then I saw that the front of her pants was pulled down a tiny bit and she was peeing into the rack. All the pee was going into a large fuzzy sweater so it made no sound. She finished and calmly walked away. As soon as I saw that much I walked away so I would not get blamed.

:wee:

Do you think that is right? Would you have done that? PLEASE COMMENT!!

Hey, it may well have been so wrong but it sure was real sexy hearing about it. I would have gotten an instant boner if I saw that.

Do you think she did it purely out of desperation? Or do you think she did it for fun? I sure love to think about girls enjoying doing shit like that.

I cannot condone someone damaging the property of others. If I had seen this same woman standing between cars, or next to a bush, or anywhere else where she would not cause damage, it would have been a turn on. I love to see women peeing in "unconventional" ways and places. The fact that she was peeing onto clothing that some unsuspecting person may buy or try on is wrong. What she did was, to me, the equivalent of shoplifting, in both cases the store loses the sale of the merchandise

Hey, I agree with everything you've said. I work in a supermarket myself and amongst many other things we sell clothes too. But I just cannot help the fact that if I saw any woman do that it would turn me on like hell! I'd enjoy watching her do it, get off on the memory of it later, and only then think about the moral issues.

I am conflicted, this is obviously nasty but it is also very arousing (to me). But then, I'm Pisces, so it's just my dual nature showing :)

I would also be interested in the attitude of said lady, I am glad you gave her position, and it seems to me that she is relatively skilled in peeing standing; however I wonder about her motivation & attitude.

For example, did she appear extremely nervous (suggesting she's somewhat new at this) or very composed and relaxed (suggesting it's an old trick) ? Was she peeing frantically (full bladder or pushing to make it quick) or was she bidding her time ? Did she saw you or not ? ...

I am conflicted, this is obviously nasty but it is also very arousing (to me). But then, I'm Pisces, so it's just my dual nature showing :)

I would also be interested in the attitude of said lady, I am glad you gave her position, and it seems to me that she is relatively skilled in peeing standing; however I wonder about her motivation & attitude.

For example, did she appear extremely nervous (suggesting she's somewhat new at this) or very composed and relaxed (suggesting it's an old trick) ? Was she peeing frantically (full bladder or pushing to make it quick) or was she bidding her time ? Did she saw you or not ? ...

She didnt see me, And i wasnt watching too hard to to see exactly how she was peeing... but i think she was trying to look calm but was actually scared.

Lizz ,

What's wrong / rude ?

I' wanting to know which comment you are referring to on this thread .

Was it something I said / some one else ?

My comment was not in response to you Kevin. I was commenting on the story how the girl peed on a sweater in the clothes rack. That is just wrong!!!! bwahahahaha

My comment was not in response to you Kevin. I was commenting on the story how the girl peed on a sweater in the clothes rack. That is just wrong!!!! bwahahahaha

@[uSER=166]MissPiss[/uSER],

maybe its wrong, but totaly horny, realy hot !!!

I tend to agree with the view that it is totally wrong buy also a real turn on. Maybe it is the fact that it is wrong that makes it a turn on. I wouldn't do it myself and I wouldn't encourage anyone to pee on merchnadise, but if I happened to see it happening then I'd definitely be turned on.

• 1 year later...

I work in a department store. There are fitting rooms for customers to try on clothes.

Several times I've found clothes on the floor in the ladies fitting room that some woman had used to pee on.

The clothes have to be thrown in the trash which costs the store money. The cost results in higher prices

I work in a department store. There are fitting rooms for customers to try on clothes.

Several times I've found clothes on the floor in the ladies fitting room that some woman had used to pee on.

The clothes have to be thrown in the trash which costs the store money. The cost results in higher prices

I work in a supermarket that also sells clothes and we have a fitting room too. But it is kept locked, and anyone wishing to use it must get a member of staff to unlock it. As soon as they are done it is locked again. That way, if anyone were to pee in there or pee on anything in there, we'd know before they left the building and know exactly who it was.

As far as the scenario you describe goes, I recognise the moral unacceptability of this. It is basically vandalism of stock, and is a cost that must be borne by the store and ultimately passed on to other customers in the form of higher prices - much like shoplifting. And yet, I honestly cannot help but be turned on by the idea of ladies doing this. If a video like this existed out there, I'd want to see it and would even pay to do so. There are in fact vids out there featuring ladies peeing in changing rooms. But of course, I wouldn't want to be the member of staff having to deal with the aftermath. So in my mind I tend to seperate what turns me on and enjoy it online, whilst thinking differently in real life away from my computer. Does that make sense?

As for peeing on the stock instead of simply in a corner on the floor somewhere - this looks like a deliberate decision for some reason rather than one borne of desperation, and there are likely to be two kinds of motive. One is to express contempt or anger for the store in some way and for some reason, maybe it just amuses them even. But there are likely also to be those who do it because it turns them on. This forum itself is proof enough that there are ladies who get a sexual thrill out of doing stuff like that.

Why not just ask to use the stores facilities? We have, several times, no one has turned us down when they see a girl in obvious distress. We don't mess up any of these though, we may need to use them again a some point. I should point out that we are hopeless at holding, can't do desperation to save our lives, or anyone else's for that matter, and when we are out, we need to know where to go.

This brings us back to the lady in question, she was messing up the stock on display, why?

Some petty disagreement with the store?

Did she ask to use a toilet and was refused?

Or, was she one of us, getting off on that kind of naughty behaviour (cue the "one of us" chant in the background)

I hope it was a nice, cutie......yes its sure wrong, but she does it right also, for turn her on,... fuck this sweater, can be washed, and for me, whhen Ive would seen this girl in action, sure I would enjoy it a lot !!!