I leak on purpose to feel the wet goodness?

Yup! That's one of my favorite indulgences! Just a little tiny leak to feel the damp down below, then as the day progresses, I continue to leak every 30 minutes to an hour to keep it nice and damp and warm. I've done it at work many times (desk job), and also do it when out and about running errands and what not. I do it both for the warm damp feeling, and the naughty secret I'm containing in my crotch. I always make sure I'm well hydrated though, so that the pee doesn't have a strong smell.

I have to say the most erotic instance was when I started leaking and damping while I waited for a flight in an airport - 5 hour flight ahead. I then spent the entire flight damp and leaking to stay that way. That was so damn erotic in such close, confined quarters. Let's just say once I got to my hotel room for the week there was a bit of a wetting explosion! I used to have some video of that explosion, but it has long since been misplaced :(

• 5 weeks later...

Do sometimes let a bit of pee out to feel good. For some reason I feel the urge to do it in ques (supermarkets etc). Not sure if it is all the people about, or knowing that not possible to get to loo without giving up place.