CrissyP, please come back!

steve25805

CriisyP. I have tried to PM you but you do not appear to have logged in to have read any messages.

So I will make this appeal publicly. In spite of the unpleasantness of someone trying to expose your identity online, whether his info is accurate or not, we do hope to see you back here. You are popular and well liked here. Your presence is missed.

As for the person responsible, he has been warned, and will be banned if he repeats the offence because it is in total violation of rule 11, and undermines members' confidence in their anonymity. And anonymity is vital to most members on a site such as this.

• Like 2

Yes Crissy please return to us!No-one should EVER spoil anyones anonymity.But dont feel bothered.To us youre the gorgeous CrissyP,and thats how we love you.I miss our dirty chats too.xxx

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 2:16 AM, steve25805 said:

You are popular and well liked here. Your presence is missed.

That goes double for me. For as long as you've been here, you've always been one of the best things about this site.

6 hours ago, nopjans said:

Hopefully she comes back, but I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't, or if she does, does so under a different name. I'm surprised the person responsible was not banned outright.

Yes, he probably should have been. In future, anyone attempting to do that likely will be. I chose to exercise restraint to belie the dishonesties being put about elsewhere by our ex-mod, to the effect that I am supposedly some out of control egomaniac on a power trip. I should not have let that influence me, and henceforth no longer have any interest in anything being said or done in regards to me outside this forum.

I've had divided loyalties for too long, and know where my efforts are genuinely appreciated.

Sadly, it would set a bad precedent to retrospectively go back and act more harshly now, but any further attempt at such behaviour - by GottaGoPee or anyone else - will likely invite a ban.

On 08/10/2016 at 8:25 AM, fannywatcher said:

Yes Crissy please return to us!No-one should EVER spoil anyones anonymity.

The attempt to spoil her anonymity was a complete fail anyway. I have it on good authority - as I always suspected - that CrissyP is the real deal.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Why would anyone do that?Imagine if say,Shakira,was a member under a pseudonym,and someone "outed" her.Why do it?

Indeed. Anyone attempting to out anyone's real identity against their will will like be banned from now on. We cannot accept such behaviour.

But the person who tried to do that was totally wrong about his info anyway. so no damage done.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, wetmanjf said:

CrissyP Probably knows nothing about this anyway as she has been on vacation and hopefully will return soon

Wetman

That's nice to know. I'd hate for someone to feel forced off from this site because of what happened.

I very nearly didn't come back for a variety of reasons but an email from Steve was genuinely appreciated and knowing that some of the issues aren't going re occur in afraid you're all stuck with me for the foreseable! Hopefully things can get back to how they were a while ago, ie people feel they are welcome and that no underhand silliness is going on behind the scenes or with certain users. I nailed my colours to the mast in terms of backing Steve when all the crap started and as I was pretty certain at the time, it turned out I had gotten the right impression about who was likely to come out of it looking like an idiot and who was going to be shown to be a decent person. 

• Like 1

I am now starting to worry as to what has happened to Crissy. I would have thought she would be back by now. I have tried to contact her many times and received no

response.  After what happened to Kevin This has me quite concerned.  I guess all we can do is wait and see.

Wetman

• 5 months later...

I have tried a number of different actions to try to find what has happened to CrissyP.  All of them turned out to be a dead end.

I knew that she was going on a cruise with two of her friends, one female and one male.  The cruise scheduled to leave Oct 2nd and return Oct 13th.  She sent me a message from Fort Lauderdale that she would be out of touch during the cruise. However, I did not hear a whisper from her in any form after the return date.  The emails that I sent out to my friends as a morning post started bouncing from Crissy on December 1st.  Well, she wasn't paying her IP provider.  This sounded very ominous, it just felt like she had passed away.  It was just too much of her life to vacated the whole scene including her apartment.  A very nice one that she had been renting even before she had finished college.

I knew her address and had sent mail to it and had received nothing.

Well, this past week I and an inspiration.  I sent another letter to that address with her name in the first line and the second line Read: Or executor of her affairs.

I got a letter back from her female friend that went on the cruise with her.  The letter read:

"Christine, last name formerly G*****, is now happily married and living in Myrtle Beach, SC.  She no longer wants to be involved in the internet chat sites she formerly communicated in. She regrets that her departure was so sudden and without advance warning, but she felt that was the best way to go."

I personally can't express how delighted I am to know that she is alive and well.  Of course I am most saddened that I will not hear from her again.

The letter was addressed and signed such that I could tell that it was Crissy's friend, but I can not backtrack on the lack for a return address and no last name for her friend.

• Like 1

i find this a little hard to believe given how Crissy was so 'open' with everyone, the impression i got when i spoke to her was that she had no intention of settling down in a tied relationship for a long while, and she'd lived openly for a long time previous to that...hhhmmm it would be better coming from her so we have a definite to put this to rest on but alas, for now it pacifies many on the forum

• Like 1