How many guys here self pee?

How many guys here either wet them selves or pee on them selves as a form of your Pee play? I do when I have the chance. Love playing naughty pee games around the house kind of like Sinna does. Over the weekend I had to go do somethings around the house (Where I still have no water due to busted pipes) so when I had to pee..instead of just peeing in the toilet I took a sheet off my bed and peed on it in various ways..since I couldn't wash it I just threw it in the dryer and dried it.

wetmanjf

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmmm, strange topic in "Watchgirlspeeing" forum, lol.

I have, much to my ladies amusement, they can both self pee, and badgered me into having a go. They like the pee wet clothes look, and usually follow my effort with more of their own.

Braveheart, Maigh and Mary.

• Like 1

Well I do! Sometimes anyway......Just like in the previous comments, I don't get to do it that often. But when I do its a lot of fun. I sometimes wet myself and sometimes I lay in the bath and do it over myself. This is usually followed by some nice masturbating afterwards!

As often as possible! Always during a good wanking session which may go on for a few hours, and I make sure I drink plenty; also when I get to the point of cumming I stop, then drink some more pee and I find it sweeter - a hint of pre-cum is nice.

Forgot to say I am self pissing now and wanking - bliss! :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...
I do it, mainly because I am single and my last two girlfriends weren't into it.

good enough reason! its always good to have a back up plan! mine was a male friend who enjoyed peeing on me whenever we could! self peeing is still enjoyable though!

• 4 weeks later...

Count me in. I find desperation and wetting very arousing and have since I was young. I don't do it all that often in clothes, but in the shower will often pee down my legs.

I recently wrote about my very first experiments when I was a teenager...

The big problem was laundry. I did not do it, and something had to happen to the evidence. Old clothes were the answer. I picked out an pair of pants that I could barely squeeze into. I picked a day when I'd have the house to myself. I arrived home from school with a full bladder. I put on the old pants, and walked around the house having a debate with myself if I should or not. I took them off. I got more desperate and put them on again. I walked through the house aching to pee and afraid to take the final step. Finally I climbed into the bathtub. Even though I was dancing, I just could not let go. Until I did. It felt weird, and when I was finished I felt disgusted. I buried the pants in the woods. (I actually think it took me several days of attempts before I was ready.)

Disgusted or not, I wound up tried it again. And eventually again.

It is much more fun, though, doing it with a partner. ;-)

• 3 months later...
How many guys here either wet them selves or pee on them selves as a form of your Pee play? I do when I have the chance. Love playing naughty pee games around the house kind of like Sinna does. Over the weekend I had to go do somethings around the house (Where I still have no water due to busted pipes) so when I had to pee..instead of just peeing in the toilet I took a sheet off my bed and peed on it in various ways..since I couldn't wash it I just threw it in the dryer and dried it.

wetmanjf

I wet my pants and clothes every chance I get. I really like to go out on the deck sit in one of the chairs, get some sun and slowly soak myself!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do it most of the time in the shower. But one of my favorite places to pee myself is sitting in my backyard in a lawn chair with a whiskey on the rocks watching the a beautiful sunset and just letting pee flow making my pants all warm and wet.

• Like 1

Not sure about that,but what i like to do,and i might be bad for my health,is when i need to pee,i hold my foreskin together,so it makes a balloon,then when i cant hold it anymore let it go,and it gushes out.its like a kind of relief thing.

I go through periods of doing no pee fun but then I have an indulgent week of wetting myself. Love doing it in my jogging bottoms as they are heavy and cling to my legs the more I pee. Want some pics taken of me peeing in my pantyhose this weekend!!!

• 1 month later...
I do it most of the time in the shower. But one of my favorite places to pee myself is sitting in my backyard in a lawn chair with a whiskey on the rocks watching the a beautiful sunset and just letting pee flow making my pants all warm and wet.

I always do it in the shower, something I had never done unit my second wife said, "What's the big deal, it all goes into the same drain." And just this summer I was sitting on our deck. It was evening and no one was around. I also was enjoying a whiskey and smoking a cigar when the urge came upon me to pee. I held it off for a while until it became more urgent to the point where I was about to come inside to visit the bathroom. For the first time I thought, "oh screw it." I relaxed and let my pee begin to flow as I took another sip of whiskey. Afterwards I felt somewhat guilty and perverse to have done it, but the hell of it is, it felt marvelous and definitely erotic.

• Like 1

As you can see from my profile pic I do pee myself on occasion. It doesn't really turn me on to wet myself for the sake of it, but I do like to do it with someone else there to enjoy the view.

I did it in the pub once to entertain my lady friend. I just let a little dribble go in my jeans, the trouble is it spread a lot further than I expected so had to stay hidden from view for a while until the wet patch dried sufficiently for no one to notice when I stood up :biggrin:

Lucky you...at least you can just turn the hose on yourselves! We have to go through all sorts of aerobic positions to direct a stream in our own faces!
Luckily for us guys, you don't have to work quite so hard to send things our way! :biggrin:
  • 1 year later...

I have been pissing in my pants for many years, just recently I got into using a diaper. I would pee into it several times and I love the soggy feel of a soaked diaper. Usually after the third or forth time I would soak my jeans too. I would continue to soak myself for a full day. At times I would squeeze my soaked diaper and cum into them two or more times in a day. This is heaven to me.

Did it once, but I didn't wash it off properly and I got a horrible rash on some parts of my chest and groin. Never again, thank you very much.

What did you do wrong? I have worn pee soaked clothing for half a day (not my pee) and it's never done a thing. I had to change eventually because the smell got too bad in hot sunshine. My girls also laze around in wet clothes, nothing happens to them either. The only time a rash developed was when one of them walked 5km home with wet jeans on, and I think the jeans did it, not the copious amount of pee she did in them.

Did you have the rash checked out by a Dr?

Just interested, ok? never heard of anything like this happening before.