How do you want your stream?

Scenario: 

You are lying down on the ground. A beautiful woman is hovering above you. You know, the one you fantasize about? Yes, her!  

She is desperate for a pee. She can't hold it much longer and is about to let the flood gates open. It's going to be released over you. She lowers herself over your you. You can smell her delicious pussy. You prepare in anticipation for the delightful event to begin.

You can choose how you want her stream:

1. a slow, steady stream all over your face, her pussy positioned a few inches above you.

2. a slow, steady stream straight into your mouth, so that you can swallow as much as you can.

3. a slow, intermittent stream straight into your mouth, her pausing to allow you to swallow it as it's delivered.

4. a fast, powerful jet of a stream, mainly over your face

5. a fast, powerful jet of a stream, mainly in to your mouth (obviously you wouldn't be able to swallow most of it!)

Rules: She is going to pee on you and then leave. It's a one-time event only, so you can only pick one option!

I am going to go with #4. I am a sucker for a strong, powerful stream.

Edited by MrTickle

My all time favourite option is not actually listed there.

I share this pleasure often with my g/f lover who absolutely loves sharing pee pleasures with me. We will kiss and cuddle hard on the bed, with her above me, and we both know we are very full from an evening of serious drinking. With kisses and cuddles and love firmly on our minds she knows just that right moment, without saying a word, she does that extra loving thing and releases a powerful jet of pee out all over my cock, my tummy and my legs. The hot, wet and intimate feeling is indescribable! It is an act of love and passion, a very different thing from a girl who just does watersports to a guy to order. 

I am interested to hear if others can understand that, or not. For me its intensely real, and quite equal to sex.

• Like 1
On 10/4/2016 at 11:53 PM, steamlover6 said:

My all time favourite option is not actually listed there.

I share this pleasure often with my g/f lover who absolutely loves sharing pee pleasures with me. We will kiss and cuddle hard on the bed, with her above me, and we both know we are very full from an evening of serious drinking. With kisses and cuddles and love firmly on our minds she knows just that right moment, without saying a word, she does that extra loving thing and releases a powerful jet of pee out all over my cock, my tummy and my legs. The hot, wet and intimate feeling is indescribable! It is an act of love and passion, a very different thing from a girl who just does watersports to a guy to order. 

I am interested to hear if others can understand that, or not. For me its intensely real, and quite equal to sex.

Absolutely understand that and it is my favourite option too (although doesn't happen very often!)

From the other options, I'll take it any way it is offered but my preferred from the options available to select is #3