Ashley & Lizz Pee in Hawaii

MissPiss

Aloha my friends,

I have great news!!! I am planning a trip to my best friend Ashley Dobbs at her new home in Hawaii and we plan to shoot custom videos while I am there. So if anyone is interested in a live pee cam show, custom video or photo set please le me know. Maybe we could power piss on the beach??? hahahaha

november.jpg

• Like 1

Well, you know me, Lizz. I love seeing you two lovely ladies pissing all over the place, especially on carpets. But the costs involved in hotel room stays can make those kind of custom vids prohibitively expensive for me. And I am pretty sure that Ashley will never permit pissing on her own carpets.

So this is just a preliminary enquiry, which I am making publicly because others might concievably be interested in your answers too. Is there any kind of indoor naughty peeing that Ashley would be willing for you both to do in her own home? Tiled floors? Hard wood floors? Places like that which are easier to mop up? Or would anything of that kind be a definite "no"?

I also might well be interested in a much shorter, single pee vid from you both for a cheaper price, perhaps just a couple of minutes of you both peeing on the floor or something? Would anything of that kind be negotiable?

1 hour ago, steamlover6 said:

I would love to see a video entitled "On the way home from the pub"

Clearly a definate full bladder situation, coupled with some desperation and naughty peeing in naughty places.

What do you think?

I like the idea!!!! However we cannot pee outside in public around people because the Island is small and Ashley doesn't want people to find out what she does for a living. Because she now lives there she needs to keep a low profile. We could start all the desperation out on location then finsih at her home or perhaps on a private beach. Let me know if you want to proceed : )

32 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Is there any kind of indoor naughty peeing that Ashley would be willing for you both to do in her own home? Tiled floors? Hard wood floors? Places like that which are easier to mop up? Or would anything of that kind be a definite "no"?

I will ask her : )

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, MissPiss said:

I just got off the phone with her. . . she said yes we can pee on her tiled floors.

Ok cool. I'm sure we can work something out.

You are not flying out until November, right? Well I have next week off so I will have more time to discuss possibilities with you then. Will be in touch....

• Like 1

Miss P,

I do understand Ashley's concern and know the island well enough to recognise the issue for her.

I love the idea of growing and visible desperation in bars etc, then the romance and excitement of blessed relief on a secluded beach.

You two girls are amazing for creative ideas, not only for the pleasure you give us guys but you for yourselves too.

Keep up the excellent work!

(P.S. if money is involved for a private commission you need to message me so I know what is involved, or maybe this is for general release? ) 

On 10/1/2016 at 2:55 AM, steamlover6 said:

(P.S. if money is involved for a private commission you need to message me so I know what is involved, or maybe this is for general release? ) 

Yes money is always involved. We make private videos as custom orders.

• 1 month later...

Well my trip to Hawaii was a sucess. The weather was perfect and I spent alot of time peeing on the beach. Ashley evern filmed it with her cell phone. I will be posting that on my site very soon. have a wonderful day and i just wanted to say I'M BACK!!!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...