She wee / go girl

Sometimes is not easy to find the privacy to pee openly or find clean facilities, I agree I would much rather see pee directly from the source but I can also see the practicality and fun that could be had using a she wee. It may open up different opportunities to pee in different places.

I say go for it Loveangel, I am very much looking forward to the stories of where it gets used, how successful it was and if there were any accidents while first using it.

I have a pee buddy who has sent me videos of her peeing with a she-wee, and i have to say it is a real turn on for me watching her brazenly peeing like us guys do.

Loveangel, if you get one you have to have a go at some guy like outdoor peeing and share with your fans here!!

ok guys I apologise if there's already this topic but I'm so eager to get a she wee / go girl I think they'd b so much fun to use I'd love it! Plus I hate using Portaloos so it would be handy for that Wat do u guys think? Shud I get one :biggrin:

Let me know how it turns out. To be honest, i try to avoid portaloos because they are nasty, but if i don't have a choice then i will use one.

I have a pee buddy who has sent me videos of her peeing with a she-wee, and i have to say it is a real turn on for me watching her brazenly peeing like us guys do.

Loveangel, if you get one you have to have a go at some guy like outdoor peeing and share with your fans here!!

Think your videos need to be shared here ;)

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2016 at 11:21 AM, CrissyP said:

Easier to open the jeans, pull them down a bit, spread the labia and push hard. Works if you're not wearing panties.

CrissyP you have mentioned a link to instruction to women as to how to Pee standing up.

Why don't  you post that link here?