The "meanest" thing done with your pee?

On 04/09/2016 at 0:09 AM, Brutus said:

@zorba3189

Good that you left him. They divorced because of the infidelity not because he didn't love her anymore. She was probably awesome at sex. Women who display cruelty usually have lower inhibition in bed, its all tied to their lack of empathy. So he was probably missing the sex with her as well. One of my friends once told me that his ex was always horny after they had been hunting and killed something, especially if she shot it. This may be why so many women that hunt seem a little too excited and sexual when photographed standing over what they just killed. Anyway, hot stories.

One of my co-workers is like this. Her husband had a snake (a boa) some years back and I saw her do a live feed once. She seemed slightly excited as she put a live rabbit in with the snake, becoming very excited by the strike and constrict with the rabbit squealing. Her eyes were bright with excitement as she watched the rabbit kicking until it died from suffocation, several minutes later, but it did nothing for me.

On 08/09/2016 at 10:19 AM, Alfresco said:

I've never used my pee to be deliberately mean to an individual. So, I guess the nearest would be when I've peed on a train seat and somebody may possibly have later sat in a wet patch and got wet clothes. I don't make a habit of peeing on a train seat, but I did do it once when travelling long distance and I was trapped in a window seat because the person in the aisle seat was snoozing. I was desperate and peed a little through my trousers into the seat. Once I'd peed a little, it reduced the pressure, but it wasn't long until I was full again and I thought, a little more won't make any difference, then after that spurt, a little more seemed even less of a difference, so I ended up peeing little spurts over a period of an hour and by then the seat was wet, but still adsorbing the pee. I decided that I couldn't keep peeing all the way to the destination, as the seat would be very obviously wet when I got off, so about an hour before arrival, I emptied my bladder completely, giving an hour for the pee to soak away before I got off. When I got off the train, I used my long coat to cover my wet backside and put a newspaper on the wet seat. I still feel a little guilty about it, but it was a lovely feeling to just sit there peeing, enjoying the warmth and with people all around who were none the wiser.

I know I shouldn't but I find this exciting!  Alfresco has explained, nice and clearly, his thoughts and actions - and I love the risk of somebody sitting on that wet seat afterwards.  Oh I hope somebody did!!   

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

@Maggie_555

Yeah I find it disturbing that people get excited watching a living being of any species suffering and being killed. There is something wrong in their brain. Another thing to consider is that many women will internalize their mans behavior out of love, such as ignoring that he is doing inappropriate things to her kids because she loves him do much. I know a woman who had close friends of many races and became a racist herself and stopped talking to them because she fell in love with a white supremacist. So maybe your friend likes the snake eating live animals because her husband does. 

I eat meat and in a survival situation I would kill an animal to avoid starving and so would vegetarians if it was a matter of life and death. But would I enjoy killing it, absolutely not. Kill it quick and eat it. Modern day guns have made it so easy and 1st world people don't experience the true challenge of hunting with spears and persistence the way ancient man did. Many people just have a blood lust. Ever seen how folks react at rodeos when goats get trampled by horses and have to be carried out? They don't react at all. Sick people in the world. Everyone here is kinda sick too by societies standards but we're sick in a harmless way. I mean come on, we're peefans, no harm there!!

• Like 1
On ‎16‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:31 PM, Maggie_555 said:

One of my co-workers is like this. Her husband had a snake (a boa) some years back and I saw her do a live feed once. She seemed slightly excited as she put a live rabbit in with the snake, becoming very excited by the strike and constrict with the rabbit squealing. Her eyes were bright with excitement as she watched the rabbit kicking until it died from suffocation, several minutes later, but it did nothing for me.

Naughty peeing is fine, but people getting a twisted kick out of watching other living things being killed are just sick.

I would "unfriend" any friend of mine who got off on that.

Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh on your co-worker.And definitely not an attack upon you who got nothing out of it. But there is something very wrong about getting off on things being slowly killed.

Compared to that, we mere pee freaks are as normal as they come, lol

14 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Naughty peeing is fine, but people getting a twisted kick out of watching other living things being killed are just sick.

I would "unfriend" any friend of mine who got off on that.

Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh on your co-worker.And definitely not an attack upon you who got nothing out of it. But there is something very wrong about getting off on things being slowly killed.

Compared to that, we mere pee freaks are as normal as they come, lol

I totally agree with Steve's comments here.

16 hours ago, Brutus said:

@Maggie_555

Yeah I find it disturbing that people get excited watching a living being of any species suffering and being killed. There is something wrong in their brain. Another thing to consider is that many women will internalize their mans behavior out of love, such as ignoring that he is doing inappropriate things to her kids because she loves him do much. I know a woman who had close friends of many races and became a racist herself and stopped talking to them because she fell in love with a white supremacist. So maybe your friend likes the snake eating live animals because her husband does. 

I eat meat and in a survival situation I would kill an animal to avoid starving and so would vegetarians if it was a matter of life and death. But would I enjoy killing it, absolutely not. Kill it quick and eat it. Modern day guns have made it so easy and 1st world people don't experience the true challenge of hunting with spears and persistence the way ancient man did. Many people just have a blood lust. Ever seen how folks react at rodeos when goats get trampled by horses and have to be carried out? They don't react at all. Sick people in the world. Everyone here is kinda sick too by societies standards but we're sick in a harmless way. I mean come on, we're peefans, no harm there!!

@ Brutus

Thanks for your thoughts on this, and I did get a feeling that my (ex)friend liked to feed a live animal to the snake because her husband did. As you've mentioned some people just seem to have the blood lust, possibly because it is so quick and easy to kill for food to eat now.  I've read of safaris in Africa where a young buffalo would be tethered in a clearing, for the tourists, with a tiger soon coming along and killing it.  There were reports of women having orgasms as they watched the struggle and I think that's really sick.  Naughty peeing is mild in comparison with that!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

.  Naughty peeing is mild in comparison with that!

Indeed. Which is why we should get back to that topic.

One naughty thing I once heard of.

A workmate's girlfriend worked in a fish packing factory. One day on her birthday and after a few celebratory drinks after her shift at work, her colleagues dared her to piss in a crate full of fish. And she did whilst they cheered her on. Next day, that peed on fish was packed for sale, lol.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Can we get this back on topic?

I have a couple of girls here who cry when something gets hit by my car, pee things excite them, not dead animals.

Scot_Lover:  Please accept my apologies for inadvertently assisting with this "off topic" drift.  All done now hopefully, all the loose ends tied up, and we can return to the subject of peeing!  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Indeed. Which is why we should get back to that topic.

One naughty thing I once heard of.

A workmate's girlfriend worked in a fish packing factory. One day on her birthday and after a few celebratory drinks after her shift at work, her colleagues dared her to piss in a crate full of fish. And she did whilst they cheered her on. Next day, that peed on fish was packed for sale, lol.

Oh I know it's very naughty but I like that! :11_blush:  A few years ago there was a drama on TV where some upper-class ladies were giving the kitchen staff a hard time.  One of the men got his revenge by lifting a big pan of hot soup off the stove and pissing into it before spooning the soup into bowls for them.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

Scot_Lover:  Please accept my apologies for inadvertently assisting with this "off topic" drift.  All done now hopefully, all the loose ends tied up, and we can return to the subject of peeing!  

No need for apologies Maggie. Some discussions just naturally develop in certain directions and need to be gently brought back onto topic.

People getting off on sick and twisted shit - and yeah I have known one or two myself - might be an interesting topic for discussion for a thread of it's own in the general off-topic discussion subforum. sometime 

But here is another tale of naughty pissing I have heard of.....

A bunch of workmates went on holiday to Spain where they got chatting to this girl in a nightclub. When she needed to pee they somehow talked her into letting them watch. And she did it right there on the nightclub carpet as they all stood around watching and cheering whilst shielding her from view. They said she was laughing as she peed about how her husband would kill her if he saw her doing that, lol.

• Like 1

@Maggie_555

As Steve said, no need to apologize for where the conversation went. Sometimes, interesting topics just spring up and people have interesting input to offer. Just because it's not laser focused on pee doesn't mean the hammer needs to come down. I've come across many threads on this site that just don't interest me so I simply leave, it's easy to find other threads on this forum, no need to correct the conversation taking place. It's nice to chat a little with like minded fetishists about random things from time to time. Plus this thread is about mean things done with pee so it's not a stretch that conversations about mean people in general will find footing here. 

• Like 2

Can't find the article, sadly, but a while back some woman somewhere was arrested for deliberately peeing on some clothes in a store changing room. Unfortunately, as well as the peed on clothes she was stupid enough to leave her ID behind too. That's how she was caught.

@steve25805

Yeah it was really sexy. It was a lot of pee, she really let loose on them. But speaking of peeing in changing rooms, a woman who calls herself TamTam posts many videos of her changing room urinary escapades if you're not already aware. Pretty good stuff. A quick google search will return links of her.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Brutus said:

@steve25805

Yeah it was really sexy. It was a lot of pee, she really let loose on them. But speaking of peeing in changing rooms, a woman who calls herself TamTam posts many videos of her changing room urinary escapades if you're not already aware. Pretty good stuff. A quick google search will return links of her.

Yes, I am already familiar with her productions and have seen most of them. One of my favourites features her enjoying a piss against her hotel room curtains. And yes, you can see that she really is enjoying it. Here's a screenshot.....

24780415.jpg

• Like 3
On 10/23/2016 at 10:39 PM, steve25805 said:

I once knew lady who told me she pissed in her boss's tea one time because he pissed her off once too often, lol.

The irony is that if I was that boss I would probably have been secretly wishing for her to pee in my tea in the first place!   If that were the case, then the lady who thought she was punishing me would actually be rewarding me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Unfortuntely, the video itself has all the best bits pixelated out, but this tale should be interesting nevertheless. Apparently someplace in America, this woman strode into a gas station/petrol filling station, and deliberately pissed all over the merchandise.......

http://www.wdam.com/story/32169015/video-shows-woman-urinating-on-merchandise-at-gas-station

If anyone could find an un-pixelated version of this video, that would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

At the age of around 18 (not sure exactly) I went to the doctor when I felt ill.  After prescribing medication he told me my urine would be highly infectious for a few days so I'd need be careful with hygiene.  With this in mind I wanted to pee in a swimming pool, even though I was feeling unwell, and so I went to the local one.  I feel bad about it now, but back then I found it exciting to stand waist deep and pee through my swimsuit with the knowledge that I might be spreading infection in the pool water.  A family with kids swam close to me while I was peeing so I feel guilty about it now - it was a mean thing to do - even though I enjoyed it at the time.     

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

At the age of around 18 (not sure exactly) I went to the doctor when I felt ill.  After prescribing medication he told me my urine would be highly infectious for a few days so I'd need be careful with hygiene.  With this in mind I wanted to pee in a swimming pool, even though I was feeling unwell, and so I went to the local one.  I feel bad about it now, but back then I found it exciting to stand waist deep and pee through my swimsuit with the knowledge that I might be spreading infection in the pool water.  A family with kids swam close to me while I was peeing so I feel guilty about it now - it was a mean thing to do - even though I enjoyed it at the time.     

A while back, I did a bit of homework about peeing in pools (mainly back when I was deciding whether it'd be okay for me to try it for myself or not), and I remember reading that urine doesn't transmit disease unless you have a UTI. And I've only had to endure that particular malady once or twice -- but I do mainly recall it being incredibly uncomfortable to pee. A lot of pain for not a lot of release. I wonder if it would've felt any different underwater. I certainly wouldn't be happy with potentially spreading disease that way, but who knows, maybe the thrill would outweigh the discomfort.

I think the meanest thing I've ever done with my own pee was one time that I peed on someone else's fresh laundry. Not much, just a few squirts, just because I could. I haven't done it again since, but I just wanted to feel the satisfaction of having made my mark like that. Certainly, I've done more damaging things with my pee, but that was probably the most unusually invasive. In hindsight, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I don't think I'd do it again. But, I did.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 10/26/2016 at 11:47 AM, steve25805 said:

Unfortuntely, the video itself has all the best bits pixelated out, but this tale should be interesting nevertheless. Apparently someplace in America, this woman strode into a gas station/petrol filling station, and deliberately pissed all over the merchandise.......

http://www.wdam.com/story/32169015/video-shows-woman-urinating-on-merchandise-at-gas-station

If anyone could find an un-pixelated version of this video, that would be awesome.

The link from within the news story takes you to a less pixelated video:

• Like 1

There are plenty of videos on the internet of people doing destructive things with their pee. On XTube, there's a fairly long video of a couple guys pretty much just trashing a hotel room by repeatedly pissing on (and otherwise vandalizing) the things in it. On EroProfile, there's a whole long series of videos of a lady in Germany who has a habit of stealthily urinating in public, oftentimes in commercial buildings, sometimes on unpurchased merchandise. I think people with pee fetishes are sometimes just inclined to do mean stuff with their bladders, especially if they get to show off in the process.

Obviously, I love it all. :5_smiley:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1