The "meanest" thing done with your pee?

Guest UnabashedUser
Another from a woman who was vacationing in Colorado who admitted to getting into a hot tub full of people acting like she was just warming up, but really for the purpose of peeing. And she did it multiple times.

Yes! Done that and been there where it's been done by women. One was my wife who pulled my hand down to feel that warm gush pouring from her snatch.

Guest UnabashedUser

I didn't do what follows, but a friend of mine did.

He was in hospital with a broken ankle, and as such periodic urine samples were taken. On day a nurse's aid brought in a pee sample bottle and asked him for a sample and discretely left the room, to be picked up later. He didn't have to pee but, being a joker, took a glass of grapefruit juice he'd been served on his breakfast tray and poured it into the sample bottle.

When the aide returned to pick up the sample, he took the bottle in his hand, said "Looks a little cloudy to me -- I'll run it through again" and drank it.

He says the reaction was one of those 'priceless' moments :)

I used to live next door to a young lout with big noisy V8, every time he went somewhere, he just had to do a burn out, tyre smoke all through the flat. This was an older car, big ornamental fuel cap that was conveniently hidden when he parked his car, and I took the liberty of "topping up his tank". It took a couple of days, then I heard it start, bellowed into life, then stall out. It had to be towed away, and never returned for a week, it was heaven. When he did get it back, he drove it quietly, was more considerate to the other tenants and it also had a lockable filler cap.

To this day I've always wondered what the conversation was between him and his mechanic.

This was way before my pee fetish started, and as far as I know, the only thing I've ever done that cost someone money.

• Like 4

This is from a guy I was seeing awhile back. He took me out bass fishing in his boat one day (my first time to bass fish), and naturally I had to pee within like an hour of being on the water. I asked him what's a girl to do out here, and he said his ex-wife, Courtney, used to use the livewell as her potty. For those of you that don't know, a livewell is a built-in container on a boat that automatically fills with water and keeps fish alive that you catch and want to keep. We hadn't caught anything, and I took him up on the idea and peed in his livewell. A lot easier than hanging your ass over the side of the boat.

I was disappointed he did not appear to show any interest in me peeing, keeping his back turned and fishing the whole time. Oh well. After I was done, he relayed to me a story about how one time his ex-wife Courtney was peeing in the livewell that had several fish in it that they had caught. One of this fish got startled by her peeing and jumped and splashed water right up on her bum. This in turn startled Courtney who fell forward and landed in the bottom of the boat with her shorts at her ankles and her bottom all covered in water and pee. He said they had a good laugh about it.

Later on, he was talking a little more about Courtney, how she was a pretty good wife (aside from the infedility that caused them to divorce, hah) who helped him a lot. Back at the dock, while he was cutting up a couple of bass he had caught with an electric knife - a pretty gruesome thing if you've never seen it - the poor fish flops its tail while being cut up by the electric knife - I did NOT like watching that. He mentioned one of the things he liked about Courtney was that she would clean any fish they caught back at the dock while he took care of the boat and trailer. Anyway, I stopped dating him, because I think he was still smitten on that lass as he was always talking about her.

Anyway, I couldn't help but think about this gal pissing her bladder into a tank full of fish that had to swim around in her pee, and then later being fileted alive with an electric knife by this woman. I'm sure she thought nothing of it, but it sure seemed a mean thing to do.

• Like 4

@zorba3189

Good that you left him. They divorced because of the infidelity not because he didn't love her anymore. She was probably awesome at sex. Women who display cruelty usually have lower inhibition in bed, its all tied to their lack of empathy. So he was probably missing the sex with her as well. One of my friends once told me that his ex was always horny after they had been hunting and killed something, especially if she shot it. This may be why so many women that hunt seem a little too excited and sexual when photographed standing over what they just killed. Anyway, hot stories.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2
@zorba3189

Good that you left him. They divorced because of the infidelity not because he didn't love her anymore. She was probably awesome at sex. Women who display cruelty usually have lower inhibition in bed, its all tied to their lack of empathy. So he was probably missing the sex with her as well. One of my friends once told me that his ex was always horny after they had been hunting and killed something, especially if she shot it. This may be why so many women that hunt seem a little too excited and sexual when photographed standing over what they just killed. Anyway, hot stories.

Brutus, maybe that's my problem with women. I need to find a woman who will pee in the woods while hunting and in a boat while fishing. A natural pee freak then I can get her to pee on me....lol. One can only hope???

@Fyrman

Lol, well a woman with all of these qualities while also being girlfriend/wife material is rare indeed. Finding a woman with a pee fetish is hard enough. I hope I'm lucky enough find a woman who likes me watching her pee and maybe pee on me in the shower.

FYI I just realized when typing your name I've been calling you fryman but its fyrman. Apologies.

Edited by Guest

You're probably right Brutus. I think he tried to get back with her, but she had moved on. So no telling. He wasn't exactly torn up when I left him. Of course, I like to think I was fun to be with in bed! I use my pee fetish to get myself horny (thinking about it during foreplay and sex can get me to orgasm much faster).

• Like 1

@zorba3189

Damn...that is a very dirty thing to do to someone. And to think that her roommate was eating the urine infested herbs unknowingly. That's taking it too far. Very hateful. If she had known, she could've pressed charges, its against the law to taint someone's food.

Edited by Guest

I think the meanest thing I've done with pee is actually something I posted about on a different thread as well. I once peed in my mother in law's slippers in their bathroom. We don't get along so well, on account that she's convinced I'm the devil incarnate and have corrupted her only daughter. I've heard her bitch about their Chihuahua pissing her slippers, so when I saw them on the floor, I couldn't resist. I didn't soak em, but I got a nice splash or two in each one before finishing in the commode

• 1 month later...
On 02/09/2016 at 1:56 PM, steve25805 said:

I was once given my notice to quit by a landlord because he was taking sexual favours from a female tenant I'd fallen out with. She was one of those neighbour from hell types but enjoyed the landlord's protection.

Private tenants have virtually no rights in the UK so I had no choice but to get out, basically, even though I was not the one at fault. And he openly stated he was not going to return my deposit just to piss me off. So I decided to get my revenge on the landlord by spending my last couple of days there pissing all over his carpets, bed and furniture, lol.

Oh I like this!  Knowing the landlord won't return your deposit leaves you free to do anything you wish within the property and I love it that you selected this method of getting your revenge.  Now I'm thinking of the landlord walking in, perhaps a few days later, and at first thinking, "Hmm, that's a strange smell."  On closer examination he'll notice the stains and discover that everything has been soaked with urine.  Oh that is lovely and naughty!!    

• Like 1