The "meanest" thing done with your pee?

Great stories, so far, I like to read how "creative" people can be. I remember when I was in like a smaller office building waiting for long when I had to pee. The toilets in this building were like a cubicle style what can be used by both male and female because it's designed for 1 person and it's lockable. With this toilet you have easy access to the water tank, so because I was a bit bored with waiting I decided to do something more interesting than just using it the "normal" way. So I could just easily screw off the top of water tank by turning the flush button anti-clockwise then lifting the lid up to open it and let a nice full bladder pee into it, making the whole tank of water yellow. Put the lid back on screw back and leave it there as a surprise for the next user. Job done :)

4 hours ago, Dawen said:

Great stories, so far, I like to read how "creative" people can be. I remember when I was in like a smaller office building waiting for long when I had to pee. The toilets in this building were like a cubicle style what can be used by both male and female because it's designed for 1 person and it's lockable. With this toilet you have easy access to the water tank, so because I was a bit bored with waiting I decided to do something more interesting than just using it the "normal" way. So I could just easily screw off the top of water tank by turning the flush button anti-clockwise then lifting the lid up to open it and let a nice full bladder pee into it, making the whole tank of water yellow. Put the lid back on screw back and leave it there as a surprise for the next user. Job done :)

And here you add another great story of your own. I'm familiar with this general kind of action, relieving oneself in the tank of the toilet. Fortunately for the toilet involved, just peeing in the tank isn't terribly harmful to it. It just means that whenever someone flushes the toilet next, the water that pours in will be a little yellow. So that's nice.

Personally, I can't get enough of this stuff. Actively mean peeing is the sorta logical extreme of just general naughty peeing. And that's a very fun niche.

• Like 1
On 11/23/2016 at 11:09 PM, PixieWings said:

I pissed on clothes  I'd tried on in a department store and left them there  on the floor in the puddle of piss I left in the floor. They made me angry. Opps. Lol I enjoyed it.

Now, that's what I like to hear. :5_smiley: I have to wonder what the people at the store did to anger you so much! ... But really, something as fun as that probably doesn't need much of an excuse.

Actually, does anyone know what happens to clothes that get used that way? Because I definitely don't. I've heard stories and even seen pictures and videos of people peeing on unpurchased clothing in fitting rooms and the like, but I don't really know what happens from there.

On 11/25/2016 at 7:41 PM, Spectacle said:

Now, that's what I like to hear. :5_smiley: I have to wonder what the people at the store did to anger you so much! ... But really, something as fun as that probably doesn't need much of an excuse.

Actually, does anyone know what happens to clothes that get used that way? Because I definitely don't. I've heard stories and even seen pictures and videos of people peeing on unpurchased clothing in fitting rooms and the like, but I don't really know what happens from there.

i would think that in cases where clothes are obviously pissed on and left in a changing room then the store staff would have no alternative but to bin them and write off the stock.   unfortunately that is the same impact as theft in that the cost is passed on to consumers with higher prices.   however, if the amount of pee is relatively small and the person doing the peeing hangs the garments up again, there is a good chance that they will dry and someone will buy them without realising that they have been previously peed in.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 2:44 PM, 88mphArtist said:

I've done many mean things with my pee. Sadly right now most public toilets are closed in my region, plus I currently live in the middle of nowhere, which sucks. These stories are from the last 3 or so years.

At my old university campus, I would make it a habit to soak the restrooms. All over the floors, seats, I often spat on the mirrors and door handles too, but I discovered one day that somehow the soap dispenser was left totally unlocked, so I just had to take advantage of the opportunity. I half-emptied it in the sink, and then whipped out my cock and filled it to the brim with my yellow piss. I then carefully put it back. It made me so fucking horny knowing that other students would have to wash their hands with my pee. I really made my mark, and no one would ever know about my little 'improvement' to the soap lmao

Another time, as chance would have it, two other campus restrooms had unlocked toilet paper dispensers, so I again took out my cock and soaked the rolls with my streams of pee. A nice present for the next person. My piss scent made the toilet paper better, imo. They were big rolls as well. Totally soaked and defiled. I shot my cum on one of them too. I felt no guilt. My piss belongs everywhere. Toilets are so boring.

Another naughty and mean thing I've done is go to a department store fitting room with one of their t-shirts, and pissed on the shirt, totally soaking it in a puddle on the floor. This one was risky since the fitting room was busy and there was a store attendant outside who could've seen me under the curtain, so I wasn't brave enough to be as messy as I wanted. I still made my mark, though. Next time I wanna shoot my cum onto the mirror too as a nice gift for the next customer. I then just walked away leaving the shirt in the puddle. The store didn't make me angry. This wasn't for revenge, just purely for my own enjoyment, for no reason in particular. There's nothing more fun for me than pissmarking in totally evil and nasty ways for others to clean up after me. I do much worse things as well ;). When it comes to pee in particular, I pretty much have no limits or morals 😂

I post a lot of videos of my messes, including the ones I just described, on my twitter: https://twitter.com/the88mphartist I hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them 😄 

I love that, thats dirty af. please tell me more!

On 12/21/2020 at 2:24 AM, rann said:

The "meanest" was probably in a hotel I was staying at with some friends. My ex and I had one room, and three of our other friends were in a room a couple doors down. 

It was my ex who started it -- as I have written before, she had zero qualms about peeing on cars after a night out (in fact, we made a game out of it) so she isn't exactly shy about peeing in public. We were in our room just talking and drinking when she had to pee, but instead of going to the bathroom she told me, "come on, it will be funny!"

She ended up leaving our room and I followed her down a little bit further down the hallway where she stopped at our friends' room. Here, she gave me her "look" that I had come to know so well and I knew what she was about to do.

Sure enough, Morgan was soon unzipping her denim shorts and dropping them so she could rest her ass on their door, and without hesitation she was pissing right there in the hallway. We were far enough from the elevators that we were reasonably certain that we wouldn't get caught, and Morgan had no problem pissing messily all over the door. When she was done, most of it was running down the door and collecting on the carpet right in front of the door (there was no welcome mat or anything).

So, as usual when she took the opportunity to relieve herself outside, I decided to relieve myself as well in the very same spot. Having been soaked by two people and their full, dehydrated bladders, it probably wasn't very fun for the cleaning crew, but we were laughing our asses off the entire time we did it!

I love that story, I wonder what the reactions were of whoever found it.

I have never done anything mean lol, but I do have this personal conviction where the more destructive, dangerous, immoral or “mean” a pee is the more erotic it is, which is kind of a curse because my moral compass doesn’t want to witness that but my body can’t resist haha.

I’d never pee somewhere with the intention to damage something if I was just by myself, but the thought of someone one watching and getting turned on by the super inappropriate pee is what I find appealing if I was to ever do something like that 🙂

On 4/16/2021 at 3:19 PM, DumbPeeFan said:

I love that story, I wonder what the reactions were of whoever found it.

Well in the case of our friends, after we went back to our hotel Morgan texted to tell them that we left something for them in front of their door. Apparently as soon as they opened the door, they could see (and smell!) what we did which ticked them off a bit but mostly had them laughing at our audacity. Naturally Morgan and I were dying of laughter at their response.

As for the cleaning crew... well they had no way of proving who did it, did they? We didn't have anything against them, we were just having fun.

I hope they had fun cleaning up after us though 😇

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, muffinhuntr said:

My neighbor was a mean old cuss who would never return any ball that fell into his yard. He raised prize roses and I used to sneak in at night and piss on his roses.

Plot twist: the roses loved the intense fertilisation and grew better for it

3 hours ago, muffinhuntr said:

My neighbor was a mean old cuss who would never return any ball that fell into his yard. He raised prize roses and I used to sneak in at night and piss on his roses.

I wish I'd have had the idea to do that - I had a neighbour like that when I was young 🙂