pissing makes me so horny

It's super hot when a girl does a wee in a naughty place! Not really the same if it's a guy though - I wouldn't get any pleasure from doing it myself for some reason. But I love the thought of assisting a naughty lady to wee somewhere naughty, followed by helping to clean her up her pissy pussy - using only my tongue of course!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/30/2016 at 6:22 AM, MrTickle said:

It's super hot when a girl does a wee in a naughty place! Not really the same if it's a guy though - I wouldn't get any pleasure from doing it myself for some reason. But I love the thought of assisting a naughty lady to wee somewhere naughty, followed by helping to clean her up her pissy pussy - using only my tongue of course!

Agreed! A woman who pees knowingly in an off limits place is very sexy especially when she likes it. Such a turn on to see women pee and be happy about it.

On 11/14/2016 at 1:22 AM, sillyme said:

I don't know why it is either, but yes agreed when I pee where I shouldn't I get extremely honry. Especially when I pee on the floor of public restrooms. So much fun and so much an awesome turn on. 

Yes!!  I love it so much!  my pussy instantly gets so wet!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 11/23/2016 at 7:58 PM, PixieWings said:

Yes my cock gets hard every time I pee where I'm not supposed to, or even think about it for long enough. Last night I dreamed of peeing on the floor of a bathroom at restaurant, woke up very horny, and orgamsed first thing when I woke up. Later on today I peed in a garbage can at a store bathroom, and now I'm so hard thinking about that. I certainly want to network, with people who are also into naughty peeing. The more the merrier for people naughty peeing together. 

• Like 2

I always go hard when I'm peeing somewhere I shouldn't be, it's so horny when I go into my garden sometimes at night & pee through a hole in my fence into one of next doors plant pots, I have to pull my foreskin back to raise the pressure of my stream to reach them,, but the thought of being out with a woman when she's peeing outside somewhere drives me nuts,,

• Like 2

When I'm really busting to pee I always get really hard. It's one of my (many) fantasies to be in someone's house (obviously someone also into peeing) and they tell me "I'm really sorry but the toilet is out of action. Go on, just do a wee on the floor right here". Hasn't happened yet but the thought makes me so hard!

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 11/23/2016 at 10:58 PM, PixieWings said:

Bonnie, my wife, age 32 and I have enjoyed mutual pee scenes for years. This is part of the experience in her own words.

BONNIE:  As a small child growing up in an impoverished town South of the Border we lived a rudimentary life style -- dirt streets, disintegrating adobe and concrete block houses, rusty tin roofs, substandard plumbing.

All the children in the area would play together and being kids would have to pee frequently so we went behind a corner or under a shrub.  It became a group thing with the girls going together as a group, the boys as well.  The girls would huddle together to form a shield from the boys prying eyes.

It was a common thing to see 4 or more girls voiding their bladders at once into a common puddle. It seems when someone has to pee it starts the feeling to pee up in others, which is often a good thing.

Being of hot blood, girls develop sexual urges early in life, and most of us would also sneak a finger onto our coochies while peeing and give it a quick rub just because it was fun to do.  We'd all watch each other as well. Peeing together makes me horny too.
Wiping was usually done with leaves, but for the most part it was drip-dry or the panties caught the last few drops. Most of us didn't even bother with panties in the summer months.

It was watching the boys pee that got my coochie started. Something about seeing a bulbous cockhead discharging its stream of foaming pee in an arc get me wet in more than one way.