Click here to remove ads
Admin

101 Places to Pee (other than a toilet...)

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

A lift! #54 - woo, good work guys, keep the ideas coming!

^ Exactly what I was thinking of after I posted the above! Great minds think alike and all that. In fact that reminded me of a video I watched not too long ago, anyway...

#56: on to a laptop (again, this was from a video... pretty extreme revenge if you ask me).

#57 - against a TV screen.

A female character in one of my stories did that at one point.

^ Exactly what I was thinking of after I posted the above! Great minds think alike and all that. In fact that reminded me of a video I watched not too long ago, anyway...

#56: on to a laptop (again, this was from a video... pretty extreme revenge if you ask me).

I know a woman who exactly did this on a escalator one day . While wearing a skirt ! Then wrote about her experience on a forum I was on . I do believe she's now a member here on this site as well . Though I'm not at liberty to name names . :coffee:

# 58 Peeing in a restaurant while casually eating dinner :wink:

# 59 Peeing from the back seat on a bus:biggrin:

#60 - down the back of a girl's panties, resting your dick between her ass cheeks.

• Like 1

#61, which is Peeing while waiting in a check out line . While a sexy looking cashier is having trouble ringing up your items and also watching the tip of your cock spurting pee ! While she's trying to add everything up and trying not get to aroused / being aroused by what you are doing . standing there peeing :rolleyes:

#62. Another place to piss if you really don't like someone......in their petrol tank! :laugh:

• Like 1

# 65 ; Peeeing while laying on my driveway on a warm night looking up at the stars and wishing on one :biggrin:

On the podium in the club while dancing to the Weather Girls (or Ginger Spice).

... abso-lute-ly soaking wet.

Its raining...

I can't resist, it has to be done even if I have to squeeze it out.

Can't believe I only just found this thread.

#67 off a bridge into a river/stream.

• Like 1

#68 In a phone box.

I was drunk. I was feeling adventurous. In hindsight, there was a reasonable chance of getting caught. I even pretended to use the phone...

Inside a wet suite (mmmmmm happy memories)

I did this once! Felt great. A bunch of us did together in a circle! I loved watching it drip from others.

At the side of a pool. Did that once too! It was a complete accident ;)

• Like 1

I like your imagination.

How about in the dirty linen basket. All the clothes and stuff in there are going to be washed anyway, right? So why not have fun pissing all over them?

Must admit - I have done this myself.

soo hot, I love the idea of a girl peeing into a basket of laundry. Also, peeing in jeans or yoga pants, ummmm... :wink:

• Like 1