101 Places to Pee (other than a toilet...)

24 minutes ago, walanuk said:

Years ago I did an underground mine tour thing, great fun, and as there are no toilets and the mine is already pretty wet tour members were actually allowed (encouraged?) to go in the mines if they had to; saw a couple of girls in our group disappear into the darkness for this reason.

I was looking at the website for a Slate Mine tour in Wales, UK a couple of weeks ago and they actually included this on their FAQ page.

https://peefans.com/topic/20697-park-with-no-bathroomtoilet/?do=findComment&comment=327054

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 3:20 AM, walanuk said:

Years ago I did an underground mine tour thing, great fun, and as there are no toilets and the mine is already pretty wet tour members were actually allowed (encouraged?) to go in the mines if they had to; saw a couple of girls in our group disappear into the darkness for this reason.

That sounds like a place I'd like to take a piss. Was that a coal mine?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 3:20 AM, walanuk said:

Imagine just casually doing the cave tour thing and you hear a loud hiss that sort of echoes through the cavern that doesn’t really sound natural and it turns out it was just some girl taking a loud gushy piss near you lol. 

• Haha 1

Idk what to contribute to the thread that would be original but. 

Those Roman era toilets where it was just like a outhouse but they were close to each other with zero privacy whatsoever. 

Peeing in a Ferris wheel or from the Ferris wheel. 

In a tank. 

At one of those comic con or any convention things where the bathrooms would probably be packed. 

Idk that’s all I can think of really. 

Not sure what number it's up to but... I've seen peeing from a moving train, and at a station, on the list. How about actually piss on the outside of a train car, or on the rails. FYI, I did the rails pee just recently (on an abandoned section of rails, actually.) So there was no actual train there, otherwise I  would have pissed on the... 🚂 😉

Edited by Johnboy777
Add'l comment
  • 4 months later...
On 1/19/2014 at 12:51 PM, fukjdm39 said:

soo hot, I love the idea of a girl peeing into a basket of laundry. Also, peeing in jeans or yoga pants, ummmm... 😉

I love peeing into my dirty clothes! Pulling my pants down and acting like the baskets my toilet. Sometimes I'll pull my pants up before I'm finished so I can pee on myself a little too!

On 7/29/2022 at 1:50 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I don't think anyone has yet said 'in a cave'  or for that matter in a tree-house.

And I love the ones with the risk of being caught - whilst on a work call, whilst walking through a hotel corridor...

I peed in the siege tunnel at the castle in St Andrews!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Vassal said:

I peed in the siege tunnel at the castle in St Andrews!

I visited Edinburgh Castle a few weeks ago - have been in the city scores of times, just never inside the Castle itself.   Many different elements of military museums there along with restored prison cells and the old privy as a building to view inside.  I so wanted to....

11 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I visited Edinburgh Castle a few weeks ago - have been in the city scores of times, just never inside the Castle itself.   Many different elements of military museums there along with restored prison cells and the old privy as a building to view inside.  I so wanted to....

I definitely remember scoping out the castle toilets at St Andrews. Way too exposed though, in more ways that one. I was alone, sheltered and comfortable down in the tunnel.

• Love 1