The Librarian - FICTION

• 4 months later...

Hi miniskirtpisser.

I came across  your story while reading through a few pages of the fiction forum, and it was one of my motivators for signing up. I wanted to thank you.

The idea of a petite little asian girl in skimply clothing, stuck at work, no toilet available, rapidly approaching desperation, squriming, trembling, holding... that's insanely sexy. Pottydancing and squeezing it shut with her fingers, professional librarian turned into a hot mess. Very erotic. And I agree with your implied commentary on the quality of Mrs. James' writing, too.

I also read Be Good to your Waitress, but I think The Librarian is even better.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/6/2017 at 8:23 AM, randomkath said:

Hi miniskirtpisser.

I came across  your story while reading through a few pages of the fiction forum, and it was one of my motivators for signing up. I wanted to thank you.

The idea of a petite little asian girl in skimply clothing, stuck at work, no toilet available, rapidly approaching desperation, squriming, trembling, holding... that's insanely sexy. Pottydancing and squeezing it shut with her fingers, professional librarian turned into a hot mess. Very erotic. And I agree with your implied commentary on the quality of Mrs. James' writing, too.

I also read Be Good to your Waitress, but I think The Librarian is even better.

Thank you very much, randomkath. I am so honored that you chose to sign up for the site and comment on my story. 

51 minutes ago, Chicklover99 said:

Very well written the thought of her pissing on all those books and then someone reading them after is really good. Look forward to reading some more 

Thank you very much. I love thinking about & sharing these types of naughty scenarios. I’m glad that you enjoyed them. 

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...