Anyone have any Experience with Peeing Cupid?

Number of active profiles are pretty limited and I think there's a fair few mixed in from other sites run by the same company. It seems to be totally unused recently and I personally wouldn't even waste my time or so I've read anyway :-)

Thank you, everyone. Getting desperate to find a pee girl. Not having any luck. I found one on Fet (actually, she found me), but now I wish I'd never heard of her. She brought a LOT of issues to the table. 42 years old and she wouldn't swallow cum, for starters. Grow the fuck up. I've dated two 20 year olds, neither of them blinked an eye at swallowing. I could go on...

In the end, tonight, she wimped out on our meeting at Starbucks. So here this crazy woman is, literally living 10 minutes from me, peeing in her diapers, wants me to change her, wants me to go down on her during diaper changes, wants to pee on me during diaper changes, I'm 100% willing, and she's so afraid of sex and relationships she won't meet me. Another loser from another dating site...

• 1 month later...

I've been looking for quite a while, always very difficult, but I have found the perfect pee friend from adultwork. We never tire of the beautiful sensual interaction we enjoy in this amazing pleasure when we meet in pubs every 5 weeks or so. 

You need to be aware that there is a world of difference between 'doing watersports', as many girls advertising there claim, and actually loving it. After a lovely introduction to this pleasure the lady I found absolutely loves it, quite as much as I do and we give each other so much satisfaction, pleasure and happiness when we indulge. She is truly amazing, but more later!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

I've been looking for quite a while, always very difficult, but I have found the perfect pee friend from adultwork. We never tire of the beautiful sensual interaction we enjoy in this amazing pleasure when we meet in pubs every 5 weeks or so. 

You need to be aware that there is a world of difference between 'doing watersports', as many girls advertising there claim, and actually loving it. After a lovely introduction to this pleasure the lady I found absolutely loves it, quite as much as I do and we give each other so much satisfaction, pleasure and happiness when we indulge. She is truly amazing, but more later!

whats the link to her adultwork profile? would love to meet her :)

From my experience peeing cupid is more or less dead. There may be a handful of active members there, but from my experience I found none that were still active.

On your other comment. Perhaps you need to take it slow with her and let her warm up to you? I realize there may be more to the story than what you wrote, but if I found someone living somewhat nearby I think I'd work at it a bit. She may be shy, afraid of rejection as she might not feel the things she enjoys will be accepted, etc. To be blunt though - if your attitude is "grow the fuck up" because she doesn't enjoy swallowing cum then maybe she's better off elsewhere? Any relationship worth having deserves mutual respect of where each others un-crossable lines are. If not enjoying swallowing cum is a deal breaker then just keep searching.

In my experience it is a waste of time if you are a man, as the active men far outnumber the active females. Its very expensive to be a member of it and after 5 months I gave up as I'd had no responses to anything.

There are other sites like Pee Nuts (in the UK) which are branches of bigger sites, you might find people on there who seek pee fun but it merges your profile into all the associated other websites so most of your searches will bring up people who are not into peeing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2016 at 4:57 PM, norfie654321 said:

whats the link to her adultwork profile? would love to meet her :)

Sorry, but she's all mine; but you should follow the same route and in time you will find a girl to your liking I'm sure. Good luck in your searches.

Peenuts and other similar sites came to nothing for me when I tried.

• Like 1