There have been two women in my life who have peed in my mouth. The first was a girlfriend about 20 years ago with whom I was in love. The second is my ex-wife. It is the most powerful experience. It's kind of scary to ask but I had positive responses both times. What I love is to lie down on my back and for her to straddle my head, knees either side, and kneel back on her haunches so that her pussy is on my mouth but not her whole weight on my face. I can look up into her face; I can stroke her back and her bottom with my hands. I can smell her pussy and lick it and it is so lovely and moist. Then she lets go with her pee and I love the warm liquid in my mouth and on face running onto the floor under my head and back. Sometimes I love to drink some of it. I love the intimate contact of her pussy on my mouth, of being surrounded by her sex and her thighs. There is something raw and viscerally exciting and satisfying about it. Some people seem to think that there is something submissive about this act, but it makes me feel powerful and alive, not dominated and 'pissed on'. It is powerful to be honest about my desires instead of being Mr. Nice Guy. I feel I am being given something really precious - not just the pee but her love and acceptance of who I am and what I desire. I love being so close to what is usually considered shameful and should be hidden away.

• Like 4

Love love love to have a woman pee in my mouth!! If it's too strong, I won't swallow, but still love the smell and feel of it! One of the hottest experiences I've had to date was when a woman I once dated peed in my mouth in a 69 position as she was sucking me off. I had my tongue buried in her snatch and was eating her properly when she told me to stop. I, of course, asked why. She told me she was gonna cum but had a full bladder and didn't want to pee on me, so we needed to take a short pause. We hadn't discussed pee play at that point, so I told her in a joking fashion to go ahead, but not to wipe cuz I was planning on cleaning her up myself, and laughed about it. She then shocked the shit out of me by telling me if it was like that, she'd just stay where she was and go, then giggled. I pulled her down on my face and told her to do it...no laughter this time. So she leaned down, took my cock in her mouth, and let it go. I'll never forget how hot it was to feel her mouth on me while her hot fresh piss cascaded into my mouth, down my cheeks and chin, and over my chest.

If only I had been able to fill her mouth at the same time....

• Like 3

Interesting stories guys, and yes it is a powerful experience. My girlfriend told me that she was part of a conversation about golden showers with 3 other friends. 2 of them were turned off about it and the other didn't seem to care because she was not the one to receive it. My girlfriend asked them what do they find a turn off about it, while she was explaining that urine in general is quite safe. Here are the reasons they came up with:

-Being afraid that the guy will find it gross and walk away.

-People finding out that she did that.

-That it was just weird.

-If she would agree and then the guy would say it was a joke, how they would feel.

When she told them that she has been giving golden showers to her boyfriend (me) for about 3 years. One out of the 2 that found it a turn off, suddenly started asking question.

I just came back from camping for 6 days, 5 out of those 6 days, I was her personal toilet (not no 2's). Seriously, it is just very common or should I say comfortable for her. For example, I now know that if I am doing something, reading, watching tv, on the PC, or whatever and she shows up randomly talking while she is removing her shorts or pants, I just know that she needs to go, so I would listen to her while laying down. She squats, I open my mouth and she pisses while continuing the conversation. It's like a routine, part of our lives.

It is fantastic to receive and also it does something inside to me which I cannot describe, some think it's domination, some think it's strength, and I think it's like a bond. We all have different reasons, as long as it's something positive.

• Like 4
Interesting stories guys, and yes it is a powerful experience. My girlfriend told me that she was part of a conversation about golden showers with 3 other friends. 2 of them were turned off about it and the other didn't seem to care because she was not the one to receive it. My girlfriend asked them what do they find a turn off about it, while she was explaining that urine in general is quite safe. Here are the reasons they came up with:

-Being afraid that the guy will find it gross and walk away.

-People finding out that she did that.

-That it was just weird.

-If she would agree and then the guy would say it was a joke, how they would feel.

When she told them that she has been giving golden showers to her boyfriend (me) for about 3 years. One out of the 2 that found it a turn off, suddenly started asking question.

I just came back from camping for 6 days, 5 out of those 6 days, I was her personal toilet (not no 2's). Seriously, it is just very common or should I say comfortable for her. For example, I now know that if I am doing something, reading, watching tv, on the PC, or whatever and she shows up randomly talking while she is removing her shorts or pants, I just know that she needs to go, so I would listen to her while laying down. She squats, I open my mouth and she pisses while continuing the conversation. It's like a routine, part of our lives.

It is fantastic to receive and also it does something inside to me which I cannot describe, some think it's domination, some think it's strength, and I think it's like a bond. We all have different reasons, as long as it's something positive.

You're a lucky man. I would love my partner to treat me in this way. I agree it is not domination. It is a bond if it is loving.

• Like 1

I currently see a lady about ten years younger than me we are both in happy relationships with other people however we both share this fetish. She straddles over my face and lets go bit by bit not engulfing me and she has the sweetest tasting pee she then lets me clean her up there is no kissing or other sexual contact its just delicious and fantastic

• Like 3
I currently see a lady about ten years younger than me we are both in happy relationships with other people however we both share this fetish. She straddles over my face and lets go bit by bit not engulfing me and she has the sweetest tasting pee she then lets me clean her up there is no kissing or other sexual contact its just delicious and fantastic

I have had a couple of girls who played pee games with me and nothing else. No sexual contact at all...they just peed on me because they knew I enjoyed it :-)

• Like 2
Love love love to have a woman pee in my mouth!! If it's too strong, I won't swallow, but still love the smell and feel of it! One of the hottest experiences I've had to date was when a woman I once dated peed in my mouth in a 69 position as she was sucking me off. I had my tongue buried in her snatch and was eating her properly when she told me to stop. I, of course, asked why. She told me she was gonna cum but had a full bladder and didn't want to pee on me, so we needed to take a short pause. We hadn't discussed pee play at that point, so I told her in a joking fashion to go ahead, but not to wipe cuz I was planning on cleaning her up myself, and laughed about it. She then shocked the shit out of me by telling me if it was like that, she'd just stay where she was and go, then giggled. I pulled her down on my face and told her to do it...no laughter this time. So she leaned down, took my cock in her mouth, and let it go. I'll never forget how hot it was to feel her mouth on me while her hot fresh piss cascaded into my mouth, down my cheeks and chin, and over my chest.

If only I had been able to fill her mouth at the same time....

That's one of the hottest stories I've ever heard. If it had been me, I'd have filled her mouth almost immediately (not with pee) :-) So, was this a one time thing or did it happen again?

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
There have been two women in my life who have peed in my mouth. The first was a girlfriend about 20 years ago with whom I was in love. The second is my ex-wife. It is the most powerful experience. It's kind of scary to ask but I had positive responses both times. What I love is to lie down on my back and for her to straddle my head, knees either side, and kneel back on her haunches so that her pussy is on my mouth but not her whole weight on my face. I can look up into her face; I can stroke her back and her bottom with my hands. I can smell her pussy and lick it and it is so lovely and moist. Then she lets go with her pee and I love the warm liquid in my mouth and on face running onto the floor under my head and back. Sometimes I love to drink some of it. I love the intimate contact of her pussy on my mouth, of being surrounded by her sex and her thighs. There is something raw and viscerally exciting and satisfying about it. Some people seem to think that there is something submissive about this act, but it makes me feel powerful and alive, not dominated and 'pissed on'. It is powerful to be honest about my desires instead of being Mr. Nice Guy. I feel I am being given something really precious - not just the pee but her love and acceptance of who I am and what I desire. I love being so close to what is usually considered shameful and should be hidden away.

Raw and visceral writing -- good job! I also value and worship the pussy and all it does for me in all its permutations. I could look at, play with, orally stimulate and receive liquids from a pussy for hours, the various levels of its pinkness and its heated folds enveloping my face, mouth, tongue, nose. The mere thought of plunging into it and gathering its amazing odor gets me hard instantly and wanting to cum. When my wife releases the first drops of her pee onto my tongue, which she usually does with a gutteral sigh, my hormones go into overdrive mode, knowing that a full gush is about to drown my senses and after it's done I get to plunge my cock into that still dripping orifice and madly fuck both ourselves into crashing orgasms.

How beautiful. I would love to meet someone like that. How did you find each other?

Nice!

How beautiful. I would love to meet someone like that. How did you find each other?

through a mutual friend who i mentioned what i liked. At First she filled shot glasses with her pee for me to drink then i asked if i could have it direct from the source, it took a few months to organise it and we have only done it three times but she only drinks juice not tea or coffee so its really sweet tasting stuff

• Like 1

I started understanding how peeing on my hubby turned him on so much. I really go by feel and I found it exciting to see him enjoy me peeing on him because it now turns me on. Once I was comfortable enough, I took it to the next level and had fun. I decided to push the pee out of me which, it would cause instant choking and flooded his face in no time. At times. it makes me laugh so much that the stream goes sideways.

There are moments, he gets so excited that he grabs and draws me in to devour me while he would masturbate himself. It turns me on to see how desperate it makes him feel. I benefit from this a lot which brings sexual enjoyment and relief and I hardly need to do anything. The fun part about all this, I don't have any mess to pick up :-)

• Like 3
"...The fun part about all this, I don't have any mess to pick up"

There is always a mess to clean up, trust me, i have towels and a mop ready for my hubby because he can't swallow all. I don't expect him too because it is quite a mouthful.