Bathroom/Fitting Room Pee?

On 6/1/2019 at 1:34 PM, Lilipee said:

This is actually a fantasy of mine, but done a little differently.  I'm also to nervous to try it.

My way would be to walk around the mall drinking a large iced coffee.  After i finish it, and I'm desperate to pee, I'd take some clothes into the fitting room.  I want to get naked and fill that cup with my pee, then leave it behind for the next person to find.  No mess for anyone to clean up, but someone still has to see my pee and know i was naughty in there.

If you are nervous about peeing in the cup in the fitting room because it would be too noisy, then you could always work up to it by peeing in a coffee cup in a public toilet before you visit the shop, then carry the pee cup in - but anyone who sees will assume it is coffee.  Then you could leave the cup in the fitting room without making a noise.   You could build from that by taking a not quite full cup into the fitting room and just adding a small amount whilst you are in there.  Then you would only make a noise for a very short time.   If you are happy with that, then you could try peeing a full cup in the fitting room the next time.

• Like 2