Bathroom/Fitting Room Pee?

Curious as to what some of you all's favorite ways to pee in a bathroom, besides the toilet are. Also, what are some of your experiences with peeing in fitting rooms? I know it can be a sensitive topic, but it's also really arousing to think about. I'm headed to a mall on Sunday and would like to leave a mark in the bathrooms

• Like 3
  • 2 years later...

A fitting room pee would be a lot more exciting than a bathroom. You’re supposed to pee in the bathroom so that takes away of excitement. Be sure to take aftermath pictures. I was amazed when I met women who have relieved themselves in fitting rooms. It’s only been two that admitted to it. One said because it was convenient, the other said she had to go and wouldn’t make it to the bathroom so she pissed in the chair in the room so nobody would hear.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

head straight to the fitting rooms where I pull my pants and undies down, squat, and have a nice long piss all over the floor. 

Forget scruples, just get on, do it and enjoy it,and you will feel just great afterwards, so will we when we hear about it all!

9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

This has been a literal dream of mine. Rushing into a place to find they don't have a bathroom, or it's broken down or something. I'm so fucking desperate and can't hold it so I grab a shirt off the shelves and head straight to the fitting rooms where I pull my pants and undies down, squat, and have a nice long piss all over the floor. 

Too bad I'm too chicken shit to do it lol. Ill just have to fantasize.

I’d think as a women a fitting room would be ideal to piss in. Who wants to use a public restroom? Especially a women who has to get more personal with it. I’ve heard from females friends about fitting rooms having a pissy smell in New York. Especially places with no restrooms for the public. 

• Like 1

@Riley that was super hot.   To go directly to the fitting room with the full intent of peeing there to avoid bathroom queues!  Did you at least take an item of clothing with you to make it less obvious or were you literally into the store, beeline to the fitting rooms, pee and escape?  Were they carpeted floors?

@Bacardi, sounds like you just need to build up some courage. Maybe you need to start small and build up to it.   Start by finding a quiet shop and go in with a full bladder, try some clothes on and whilst you have taken off your own clothes, just let a little spurt or two out.  Enough to enjoy it, but little enough that it soaks into the carpet and isn’t obvious.   If it is not a huge puddle, nobody is going to spot it until you are well away.

My mother in law used to work in retail and she said she often found strange things abandoned in fitting rooms, including wet knickers and she also said it wasn’t uncommon to find a wet carpet and puddle of pee.  She also said she sometimes found pee in the shop in receptacles such as storage boxes or bins that were on the shop floor to sell.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, Riley said:

I know there's a common theme but there's a sears at the mall near me and it's completely dead. When I have walked in there Ive always been the only person even on very busy mall days. They have one area of changing rooms and it's completely hidden from the counter and so I have peed in a few of them xD

One time I was really desperate to pee and it was a very busy mall day and I knew there would be a line at the main mall bathrooms so I decided to go to sears. When I got there, there was one other person checking out at the counter and me. I tried to not look very suspicious and headed straight for the changing rooms feeling my bladder trying to burst. I felt a leak escape into my jeans shorts and hurried a little faster towards the doors. When I got to them, sure enough, they were completely empty and I went into the closest stall to me and immediately grabbed myself. I pulled down my jeans and panties as fast as I could leaking a little bit of pee, squatted down and let the flood escape. Feeling my stream come out felt amazing. AS i peed a loud hissing sound filled the air around me but it felt too good for me to worry about people finding me. Finally, my stream did die off and I sat there for a few extra seconds gently playing with myself before gently coming back to reality and trying to get out before someone found me. It was a fun experience xD

Very hot, wow

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Bacardi said:

The sears near me is closing too, maybe I'll try to sneak in there and leave a puddle.

Sounds like an opportunity too good to miss.   And if they are closing down, the staff are most likely losing their jobs, so they aren't going to care too much either.

• Agree 1
On 5/13/2019 at 4:23 PM, Bacardi said:

We will see lol. Man I need a friend to do this with me. It sucks doing it alone. 

If I lived near you then I'd happily accompany you - especially if you would let me bring a camera 😀

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

If I lived near you then I'd happily accompany you - especially if you would let me bring a camera 😀

A camera to do what lol. I don't want to be filmed! I'm already shy enough as it is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

A camera to do what lol. I don't want to be filmed! I'm already shy enough as it is.

What about a female friend without camera?

I could help you being sneaky and stealthy ahahahaah

I am trained in these things

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Work up to it gradually by going into a fitting room, reaching inside your panties and copping a quick masturbation. Then leave.

Do this a few times, getting bolder each time. That is the next time pull the panties down rather than just reaching in.

Then take them off completely, finger a  bit, and put them back on.

Next time repeat except take out a breast and play with it while you rub.

Eventually you'll be at the point where you'll be releasing just a bit of pee, and then more, and finally a full blown piss on the floor. 

a

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lilipee said:

This is actually a fantasy of mine, but done a little differently.  I'm also to nervous to try it.

My way would be to walk around the mall drinking a large iced coffee.  After i finish it, and I'm desperate to pee, I'd take some clothes into the fitting room.  I want to get naked and fill that cup with my pee, then leave it behind for the next person to find.  No mess for anyone to clean up, but someone still has to see my pee and know i was naughty in there.

Very hot and naughty fantasy. I hope you get to accomplish this someday 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1