clit stimulation while pissing

I tried something today. When I went for a wee instead of having my panties around my ankles I took them off. Then I spread my thighs as wide as they could go and started to wee. It felt like the wee was bubbling up and stimulating my clit. It felt amazing! Do any other females feel this sensation when their legs are spread wide open?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
I tried something today. When I went for a wee instead of having my panties around my ankles I took them off. Then I spread my thighs as wide as they could go and started to wee. It felt like the wee was bubbling up and stimulating my clit. It felt amazing! Do any other females feel this sensation when their legs are spread wide open?

Interesting! I'm probably showing my lack of understanding of female anatomy, because I would have thought there'd be more stimulation with your thighs pressed together than when they're wide apart. I know some woman can orgasm just by squeezing their thighs together.

• Like 1

My girlfriend and I are starting to experiment with me peeing on her clit. First time she said it was nice. Tonight I am going to drink a lot of tea and take her out on the pack patio. We have some old camp chairs out there. She is going to sit in one with her legs spread over the arms of the chair. She is going to masturbate either just about climax or all the way. I am going to pee directly on her clit to take her over the edge or on to another one. I will let you all know how it goes.

Edited by Guest
Guest UnabashedUser
My girlfriend and I are starting to experiment with me peeing on her clit. First time she said it was nice. Tonight I am going to drink a lot of tea and take her out on the pack patio. We have some old camp chairs out there. She is going to sit in one with her legs spread over the arms of the chair. She is going to masturbate either just about climax or all the way. I am going to pee directly on her clit to take her over the edge or on to another one. I will let you all know how it goes.

Wife Bonnie and I do this often and it's as hot as you think it is :) :)

Guest UnabashedUser
Wife Bonnie holds her ample lips together sometimes and the wee builds up around her clit then she lets them open with a burst. Erotic to watch and to be in the way of that sudden gush.
Wife Bonnie holds her ample lips together sometimes and the wee builds up around her clit then she lets them open with a burst. Erotic to watch and to be in the way of that sudden gush.

I would love to see that from your PoV!! Face right in front of her mound and catch that gush

Guest UnabashedUser
I would love to see that from your PoV!! Face right in front of her mound and catch that gush

Yes! Especially as it gushes over the head of my bursting cock.

It felt amazing!

I wonder if this is how girls first discover pleasure from peeing. Depending on the precise mechanics of their downstairs department, it may well be that in some girls the wee brushes past the clitoris, causing an enjoyable sensation. This, perhaps, causes such girls to associate pleasure with the act of urination from an early age. It might also explain why other women don't have any enthusiasm for pee play at all - they are wired up such that never experience this feeling?

Perhaps someone should do a study on whether there is any correlation between the enjoyment of peeing and angle of pee emission relative to the clitoris!

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
I first learned to masturbate (by crossing my legs together and wiggling, fully clothed) took place long before I hit puberty. Having an extremely full bladder intensified both my desire and the strength of the climax.

In high school, age 16, I sat next to a lovely girl, Brenda, who would secretly masturbate in class using that exact method. Her foot would tap on the floor with her legs crossed. Sometimes she'd orgasm silently in class (we sat at the rear of the room) but I could tell from the biting of her lip and the glazing of her eyes and the trembling of her shoulders, and a muffled sigh or two. Other times she'd excuse to run to the girls bathroom where I guess she'd finish and pee. Once I was by the door of that bathroom when she rushed in and I could hear the gush and hiss of her peeing with an audible exhale of pleasure. At that point I had to go into the boys facility and relieve my raging boner.

Edited by UnabashedUser