Silliest receptacle!

Mainly the girls this one,but guys too.Whats the most ridiculous thing you ever attempted to pee into?Like on a bus trip etc.Where more has missed the opening than gone in the thing?

A plastic water bottle. I missed pretty badly and ended up peeing all over my hand, legs, and the carpet. :laugh: It was fun, but good thing it was late and mostly water pee- easy clean up and no smell.

After that fail, I decided that I was going to piss into a bottle one way or another. I saved sports drink bottles with slightly larger openings and practiced in the shower till I got it down.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I was traveling home from leave late one night on I-95 in Maryland. Had to piss like a race horse. It was pouring rain wore than I had ever seen. That was making the situation worse. My ex found a Burger King cup in the back of the car. I pulled over and pissed my brains out. About the time I started to worry if the cup would hold it all WY ass was feeling warm. There was a hole in the bottom of the cup. I jumped out of the car, tossed the cup and finished pissing. Now not only is my butt wet but I am soaked from the rain and freezing my ass off. From then in I always check the container for leaks before peeing or I just say "fuck it" and pee in the rain. I am gonna get wet anyway.

Another time I filled up a gator aid bottle 2 and a half times. Not so much the volume but I had to tilt the bottle to get my pens in the right position. Didn't think it through before starting. Had to balance the partially full bottle, squeeze my pens and roll down the manual window at the same time. Not to mention worry about being caught cause I was in a public park.

• Like 1