Webcam sites with peeing?

On 6/23/2018 at 8:50 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

recently discovered this site, quite by accident:

https://stripchat.com/

Wow, that's nice.  I just took a look at the site five minutes ago.  I selected their "squirting" category,  and tried a couple of girls at random.  The second one I looked at was a real cutie,  and she was happily masturbating and pissing while the tips flowed in from site members. 

Thank you for the link.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I found plenty on LiveJasmin, Cam4 and Chaturbate. The catch is you tend to need to do a private session and also find a friendly, naughty lady/ladies. Not always easy and I'm sure you a know. Perseverance is key! Like someone said, avoid the satin sheet brigade and go for the more amateur ones - the Columbians seem to be up for pretty much anything! 😅

• 4 weeks later...

I am a rather avid collector of cam models who pee and found the best site for it by far is Cam4 where you will find women and sometimes couples engaging this in open chat while others try to stick to privates.  You can search for tags like #pee, #pipi and so on which will narrow it down quite a bit for you.  Other sites where I have seen it, stripchat/xhamsterlive which use the same system just different sites and chaturbate but you will most likely have to go private to see it.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Became a member today although I knew that this forum existed. I have been active on Chaturbate for many years and the persecution of girls that actually pee goes up and down. When I joined in 2015/2016 it was no problem getting a girl to pee massively. But it has become more rigid although I did not find any specific mentioning in the regulation page of banning pee lately. It has been specifically stated there before, together with for instance fisting. The pee was only available in pvt. You need to be tactical here, go for the lowest token-girls, choose someone with a nice smile and not the ones jumping around, acting too much and giving in directly. Those are just bad actresses wanting money for nothing. It takes some time to find a good girl for 6 tkn/minutes who allows a recorded pvt show, who has a hd-camera, who is willing to do it without charging extra right in the act. But the ones that remain have been awesome. They went much further than I even asked them (rolling around in their pee on the floor, peeing in a glass and pouring it over their hair and face).

Recently girls have told me that just mentioning words that lead the administrators to believe that you are asking for pee are scanned and the show is shut down and the girl gets a warning, with three warnings she's banned. Still, the fairly-new models may do it, those with followers between 1000 and 2000. The ones who are too new is high risk. Those with a lot of followers won't risk their job. And moving up the hierarchy to Russian models, that's a waste of time. Eastern European girls are in general very unfriendly. I always go with the Colombians.

Cam4 allows, but there are not many nice girls with tags "pee". It does not happen often in free that I see them pee at all. I am just a member in Chaturbate and I do not want to join any other site, because it will just be too costly. If not there is a fetish webcam site for peeing only, I would reconsider.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
On 6/30/2018 at 8:06 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

Given that women, generally orgasm via the clitoris, again men also think that the insertion of the sex toy will hit the so-called 'G-Spot', and there is much debate within female sexual behavioural research whether this is also a myth.

We're not all morons that believe insertion causes orgasms. 😛 Agreed, the uh ... Happy Button ... causes most female orgasms.  But stimulation of the G-Spot should not be ignored.  In my experience, it makes a woman wet, which is proof that it's working.  Simultaneous stimulation of the Happy Button and G-Spot has been my secret weapon to make a woman pee on me.  I mean squirt. 😊

And a curious note about sites like Chaturbate, a DJ at a stripper bar told me that Chaturbate is making it hard for them to find white strippers.  I don't know why white women in particular would prefer Chaturbate to stripper bars.  Most stripper bars aim for a good mix of all races, so all customers are happy.  Why any man would prefer a computer monitor to real life bewbies in his face is way beyond something I can figure out.  😛

• 1 month later...

I have been on a site called Private HD Cams and most of the Colombian women will do it in private or exclusive shows. I had women pee in pans and in their pants for me already. If you find the right ones they will hold it until desperate and give you a great show and pee a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Have been watching this one on and off, she did a proper desperation earlier, obviously she was planning to pee at a goal and nobody was tipping. She held right to the brink but no luck so she turned the camera around and had a powerful noisy pee in the toilet.

Was actually tempted to sign up and send her a few tokens

Second show she had a lovely full pee all over herself in the public room, with lot's of giggling 😄 very enjoyable

https://www.cam4.com/joha983

Edited by mickymoist
to add
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, durianfury said:

Does anyone know who this beautiful camgirl is? She brazenly shows her tits and pussy in public while talking to a stranger and unloads her bladder too. Apparently she’s from Thailand. https://www.erome.com/a/wLVzYEaX

4BCEAA95-68C3-4B22-B466-BD62DBFB222B.png

Considering she's literally on a call in that video to Bella_Nasty she's probably one of these girls but I can't tell which one.

https://stripchat.com/girls/thai

edit

This one straight up has a peeing photo in her profile.

https://stripchat.com/KittyBangkok/profile/album/2985689/11143183

So using this with the webcamshows site should be useful for finding stuff. I literally clicked on a live cam for Zlata-912 and within 30 seconds she was in the bathroom peeing though not showing it.

https://stripchat.com/search/menu/pee

Edited by humbub

Seriously. Over the last two or three days I've been checking on the stripchat menu page and I've watched like 4 or 5 girls pee live some of them multiple times.

If anyone can figure out how to record these it's a gold mine pun intended.

1 minute ago, humbub said:

Seriously. Over the last two or three days I've been checking on the stripchat menu page and I've watched like 4 or 5 girls pee live some of them multiple times.

If anyone can figure out how to record these it's a gold mine pun intended.

I've been the same on cam4...I'ts like the good old days on MFC. Just need more girls from the UK and US on there now. There are many claiming to be from these regions but they clearly aren't!!

• 1 month later...