Is it me who is weird?

So I love peeing. I love peeing on my self. I love to be peed on too. I love peeing on a girl also. I just love pee. It's sexy, primal, horny. I remember back in school days hanging out with friends and some of them being girls and after a few drinks they would need a pee and had lost all inhibition and would just pull their jeans down and panties and just squat down and pee. I had a little look at that pee coming out and splashing on the floor. And it was exciting.

Iv'e had a few experiences as an adult too. Knew this girl who was okay for me to pee on her but she struggled to go. She tried bless her.

You go tell that to a mainstream website and you get called discussing (she meant disgusting).

Anyway I would love to meet a real life lass who shared that same fantasy. So am I WIERD?

The chat isn't great, I've been on here a few months and I've said a few times that needs improving but the forum is pretty active. Personally, I'm happy enough to chat any old crap not just pee stuff although most here are in the states ( don't know where you're from but I'm guessing uk?) so not much chance of chatting about football etc

So I love peeing. I love peeing on my self. I love to be peed on too. I love peeing on a girl also. I just love pee. It's sexy, primal, horny. I remember back in school days hanging out with friends and some of them being girls and after a few drinks they would need a pee and had lost all inhibition and would just pull their jeans down and panties and just squat down and pee. I had a little look at that pee coming out and splashing on the floor. And it was exciting.

Iv'e had a few experiences as an adult too. Knew this girl who was okay for me to pee on her but she struggled to go. She tried bless her.

You go tell that to a mainstream website and you get called discussing (she meant disgusting).

Anyway I would love to meet a real life lass who shared that same fantasy. So am I WIERD?

No you are not weird, I have 2 ladies here that are like this, I don't mind either, although we are into a more sexual aspect of it.

Welcome to the site, you will love it here.

You're not weird here! :welcome: :snow:

Pee IS very much sexy, primal, horny, and exiting -it's natural, it feels so good to let it go, and even better to receive it! :woot::shy::x3:

The feeling of needing to pee can be quite arousing, and an imminent female orgasm can feel almost, or exactly like needing to piss. :tongue::smuggrin::)

To be honest, I don't quite understand why the taboo of pissing is so strong, it seems like something that nature intended for humans to enjoy. It comes out from between a woman's sexual pleasure centers, and directly from a male's, and (in my understanding) it's no more dangerous than saliva or sexual fluids. :geek:

As a bisexual, I understand how frustrating and seemingly impossible it is to try and find a woman who likes watersports. I never found one before getting with my spouse, but looking back now there's a select few who likely would have been down- had I taken the time and care to gently introduce the idea- my mistakes and loss. :facepalm:

As far as finding a real-life girl who's into it, I wish you the best of luck. :thumbsup: Hang in there, and make yourself at home here in the meantime! :stream::laugh::wink:

You're not weird here! :welcome: :snow:

Pee IS very much sexy, primal, horny, and exiting -it's natural, it feels so good to let it go, and even better to receive it! :woot::shy::x3:

The feeling of needing to pee can be quite arousing, and an imminent female orgasm can feel almost, or exactly like needing to piss. :tongue::smuggrin::)

To be honest, I don't quite understand why the taboo of pissing is so strong, it seems like something that nature intended for humans to enjoy. It comes out from between a woman's sexual pleasure centers, and directly from a male's, and (in my understanding) it's no more dangerous than saliva or sexual fluids. :geek:

As a bisexual, I understand how frustrating and seemingly impossible it is to try and find a woman who likes watersports. I never found one before getting with my spouse, but looking back now there's a select few who likely would have been down- had I taken the time and care to gently introduce the idea- my mistakes and loss. :facepalm:

As far as finding a real-life girl who's into it, I wish you the best of luck. :thumbsup: Hang in there, and make yourself at home here in the meantime! :stream::laugh::wink:

Thank you also. All good things I guess to those who wait.

Yeah mate. UK here. There is a problem in this world. The ratio of people who enjoy pee activities to those who don't is pretty fucking terrible.

There was some sort of study done in the UK into fetishistic sexual interests. Can't find it now. But it found that about 4% of males had a sexual interest in watersports, which is only about 1 in every 25.

But it also disappointingly found that only 1% of women are into it, which is only 1 in every 100.

I am though convinced that when it just comes to watching a member of the opposite sex pee, the numbers into it would be rather greater.

But no worries mate. You can rest assured that you are amongst friends here. Because just about 100% of the men here, and 100% of the women here too, have some sexual interest in pissing. :thumbsup:

Oh, and I think that at some point in our pasts, most of us went through that angstsy stage where we wondered if we were weird, or freaks, or whatever. But the fact is, as long as what we do is hurting no one and between consenting adults, who has any right to judge us? What harm are we doing? Who else's business is it? And there are many more of us around than we often realise.

After all, even if it were only 1% of adult women and 4% of adult men into pissing, that still means that - worldwide - there are 25 million adult female pissfreaks and 100 million male ones. So there are quite a lot of us around, mostly hurting no one.

Even in my modest home city of about 300,000 people - perhaps 240,000 of them adults - that still means that in my home town alone there will be about 1200 adult women who seriously get off on pissing fun.

In regards to the chatroom, you are less likely to get replies when you post things like "Are there any real actual women that enjoy pee?? Clutching at straws here. lol :wink:" or ask if the place is real because it's quiet.

Try posting something that could spark a conversation. Still, its a lot better than things like "Does anyone like pee" that I sometimes see. :)

• Like 2

Totally agree Sophie. I used to chat quite a lot in pool and got to know some people really well and it got to the point where there was a group of really good people logging in every night and chatting till the sun came up half the time. The last couple of years, pool has steadily gone downhill and now all that happens is people log in and before even saying hello they ask who wants to wet themselves etc etc.

I'm hardly averse to having that sort of conversation ( I didn't accidentally end up here after googling how to knit a sweater!) but no doubt like a lot of people in here, I'd sooner get to know people and have a laugh more than anything else. I have found 99% of people here to be worth chatting to but most conversations happen via the forum than in the chat room and I think it's probably part of the site that could be better used with a bit of promotion.

I meant internal promotion MPT ie encouraging more members who regularly chat via the forum to use the chat room a bit more. I've had plenty a decent discussion on here about everything from pee stuff to politics but even though a lot of the time the people who have been involved have been online it's been a case of replying via the thread which seems daft if we are all sat there having a conversation.

To be honest, the chatroom has always been a bit hit and miss. Only a tiny handful of regulars showing up at the same time ever made for good conversation. This small handful don't often show up anymore for various reasons. For example, Sophie - probably the main attraction there whom others would show up to chat to - doesn't approve of commercial operators exploiting this forum, and eventually decided to express that by a much lower level of participation. I mostly went into chat because she was there, and her absence means I don't go there much either.

Fact is that unless more than one person interested in intelligent conversation shows up there at the same time, there is no chat. Whenever I say something there, usually there is no response because no one else is around. I might later discover a response made an hour or two after I posted, but by the time I see it the person who responded is himself long gone most of the time. I think lots of people find this.

The chatroom is still a good place for chatting when two intelligent conversationalists show up at the same time. But it relies mostly on chance for that to happen.

Well maybe a few of us could say ok, let's chat at such a time on a Saturday night and see how it goes. I know that we all found ourselves here because of a mutual fetish for want of a better word but there seems to be plenty enough decent conversations taking place just that they take days at a time!

I understand what you are saying about Sophie and I'm sure plenty of people here would enjoy chatting pee related stuff with other users and why not, hardly averse to that myself but personally, would like to get to know a few people and have some normal conversations as well. As with other places, if people want to have an intimate chat can always pm but as night owl would be good just to be able to chsr about sport, holidays etc etc because there are a lot of active users on here and unlike pool, very few idiots.

Well maybe a few of us could say ok, let's chat at such a time on a Saturday night and see how it goes. I know that we all found ourselves here because of a mutual fetish for want of a better word but there seems to be plenty enough decent conversations taking place just that they take days at a time!

I understand what you are saying about Sophie and I'm sure plenty of people here would enjoy chatting pee related stuff with other users and why not, hardly averse to that myself but personally, would like to get to know a few people and have some normal conversations as well. As with other places, if people want to have an intimate chat can always pm but as night owl would be good just to be able to chsr about sport, holidays etc etc because there are a lot of active users on here and unlike pool, very few idiots.

I agree. But another main reason why I cannot be such a night owl myself anymore is that I do a lot of very early 6am starts in work, as I am doing today, and my body clock has adjusted to that. I am awake now but it is morning for me, AFTER having slept!

But if you feel like chatting at a certain time with others, maybe just contact them beforehand and invite them, as you suggested? If just a couple show up, you'll get a chat going.

Hi and welcome. There's absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying pee fun in all its rich variety. Sadly it's often misunderstood by people who aren't into it and it deserves to be understood and accepted better. For what its worth I think it will be - eventually. In the meantime there are pee forums such as this where people can share their interest with others who won't judge them or think any the worse of them for it.