Whats the longest pee that you have seen?

• 4 weeks later...

I like long pees from the ladies, but I also like them to be forceful. Some long pees can be long only because they slowly trickle out. Any pee that can last for over a minute yet is also full and forceful, is a delight to watch when gushing out of a sexy lady.

• Hot 1

I think I saw a video on xvideos a long time ago, where this girl was pissing for probably at least a minute and a half in one straight, consistent stream. Definitely a turn-on. Unfortunately, the video must've gotten deleted because I can't find it ANYWHERE on the internet. Oh well...

Great topic - my favorite actually. I think Steve makes a good point about the force of the pee coinciding with duration - almost anyone can pee a slow dribble for a long time, but it takes a mighty bladder to pee a gusher for over a minute. But, as for the longest pee I've seen on the net (by a woman - not into male WS) - that award goes to one of the models of In the Crack named Venus who peed an on/off slow to moderate stream for close to five minutes. At over three minutes in, she kind of giggles a little and states "I had to pee a lot". Then, after another 20 seconds, she starts laughing again, still peeing. It's probably my favorite video of all time - she can't believe how long she is peeing and starts cracking up because of it. It's probably not close to the biggest volume - dear sweet Sinna is a contender for that category!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...