Mainstream Movies with pee scenes

Guest UnabashedUser

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if there is a thread for this, I looked and don't see one. I saw a movie that had 2 male pee scenes in it. is foreign movie so not the production budget or tech know how so likely it was the guys really peeing rather than a Hollywood hook up of tubes and pressure vessels under the clothes. the name of the move is   chronically unfeasible. The pee scenes start at 7:20 and at 10 minutes in the movie. It is a subtitled movie. 

[Moderator's Note - There is indeed a thread...  here.   Merged in for you!]

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Pee scenes/jokes made me feel really funny as a kid. I didn't know why they made me feel uncomfortable or embarrassed until I was like 14-15, which is when I discovered that I had a fetish.

Hey, I can definitely relate to you feeling embarrassed about pee scenes in movies as a kid/teen. I remember feeling embarrassed about peeing as a kid/teen too. Especially about peeing outdoors where there was a chance someone could see me peeing and also using urinals in public men's rooms when other boys/men were present.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Loller said:

Hey, I can definitely relate to you feeling embarrassed about pee scenes in movies as a kid/teen. I remember feeling embarrassed about peeing as a kid/teen too. Especially about peeing outdoors where there was a chance someone could see me peeing and also using urinals in public men's rooms when other boys/men were present.

Oh that was a huge one for me. Ironically I pee outside more now that I identify as a woman than I did when I identified as male. 

• Like 1
On 3/20/2019 at 5:33 PM, spywareonya said:

This girl is HOT AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahahahahhah I knew this one, it makes me laugh so much!!!

The Image is a marvellously cruel movie

Video has been flagged for verification in accordance with our trust and safety policy

I got this for the first link

@jim fisher - The movies you listed had no links with them, just their clip names which doesn't actually find the clips. For that reason posts tidied up. 

If you'd like to repost, all you need to do is highlight the name in Youtube (the https://youtube.com/.... address) and then paste it in here.   The site will take care of the rest.

Summer Storm (2004) - IMDb

in this movie the weight of the rowers has to be at least a certain amount. so, they come up with the idea to drink a lot before weight in, so their bladders are really full, and once in the boat one says he forgot to pee, so everyone laughs. he has to row while busting for a piss badly. then the awards and stuff and later it shows him pissing. 

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...