Rockfest in Mtl

What a blast! I was wasted and exhausted but it was worth it.

One thing that caught my attention, is the number of women not using the porta potty's. The line ups were insane so on the far very end close to the water, all of them were lined up peeing close to a fence. It was nice to see and there was a guy that decided to randomly take pictures with his phone. I gave him my number and ask to send me that because I thought about this place so I can post them, hoping I won't get into any trouble. There was a lot of peeing going on, I have never seen so much, it was like a show.

However this is my main squeeze and she is cool with it.

IMG_0549.jpg.8ff54fc4d5b2d75fed35939b76181fc4.jpg

• Like 2
What a blast! I was wasted and exhausted but it was worth it.

One thing that caught my attention, is the number of women not using the porta potty's. The line ups were insane so on the far very end close to the water, all of them were lined up peeing close to a fence. It was nice to see and there was a guy that decided to randomly take pictures with his phone. I gave him my number and ask to send me that because I thought about this place so I can post them, hoping I won't get into any trouble. There was a lot of peeing going on, I have never seen so much, it was like a show.

However this is my main squeeze and she is cool with it.

[ATTACH=full]84795[/ATTACH]

Adorable butt!