Click here to remove ads
baconater

What got you interested in pee?

Understandable. I do believe you stay in the same province as i do. I guess we are not alone with a fetish or providing the fetish.

You know, some do invite a third party in their sexual lives.. Just saying :wink: Not to get the wrong, i am not looking for that but maybe for you?

Yeah we do, we were talking about campsite we go to but you didn't tell me yours :tongue:

I do have a friend of my girlfriend that we shared a sexual thing all together while camping but she has been distant for a while and i believe she has a new boyfriend which i am happy for her.

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

Yeah we do, we were talking about campsite we go to but you didn't tell me yours :tongue:

I do have a friend of my girlfriend that we shared a sexual thing all together while camping but she has been distant for a while and i believe she has a new boyfriend which i am happy for her.

I would rather not, just to have my privacy, plus i can't have you stocking me where i pee in the woods. Hubby will throw you a log hahaha

I would rather not, just to have my privacy, plus i can't have you stocking me where i pee in the woods. Hubby will throw you a log hahaha

LMAO hahahaha Nah you have nothing to worry about, i would never do that. But if you do end up camping this year, take more pictures, those were very nice to watch.

I will see, besides, we are having a couple joining us. They are not the camping type because they love the comfort and a shower.

I will see, besides, we are having a couple joining us. They are not the camping type because they love the comfort and a shower.

Yeah, couple camping and peeing in the nature.. Go girl!

• Like 1

Thhat would be interesting to know about. In what might occur during that camp - out together with the other couple ;)

To see whether they really like the great out doors {camping style } . That of what they might have thought of . In maybe liking it . Until they really experienced it first hand . Which then they might discover that they might not enjoy it very well.

Though I do Hope that they learn to enjoy camping - out . As it can really be a fun adventure for all concerned , if you know what I do mean ;) ;)

Time will tell but , please , do share with us all how it all turns out . As it might be an interesting read . That might arouse me very much . Should there be some pee fun mixed in with it ;)

Keep us all informed , Please, Sephora :)

Sephora ,

They shouldn't have to worry / be too concerned about not having a shower ;)

As I know you can provide .................... LOL ;)

Yay origin stories. My best friend was a wetter, and well he would pee anywhere he pleased. Ironically his name was Robin, just like sumrexus's friend. I kinda found it weird, yet I slowly found myself liking the smell of it when it was dry or semi moist. So I'd sniff his blankets. Then in school there was a girl who would wet like every day. Shes a total lez now it's funny. That was like the first female I was ever close to. I knew sex had to do with down there anyway. Since I had no idea what sex was I kinda thought well hey that must be part of sex. I'd think of girls soaking their jeans in fifth grade. By the time I found out how to crank it, I was exclusively focused on that. So when I got on the net in 2000 it was one of the first things I looked for. I'd join yahoo groups with the word watersports, cause the parental filter was nuts, and would block any other keyword. So when I was sixteen I'd dream of getting my own apartment where I could experiment. I never if rarely had the balls to tho. I was a super gothy fem kid in Highschool, in a bad neighborhood in a beach town (different from the one I live in now). So I was out on my own after my 18th birthday. So I never got to do much with it, Until I got a house with my wife. I'm never gonna sell this place not for a millon dollars. So many sweet memories. I found out I don't like my own wetting I like others wettings like alot. It's also excuslively tied in with fabric, plushes, pillows, blankets, panties and such. The smell when it's dry or semi moist drives me nuts. The idea of the warmth dripping from a womans cunt gets me going.

• Like 1