What got you interested in pee?

When I was younger I had been fascinated by how different girls were when peeing.  I'd seen a few going to the toilet and I'd seen a few wetting themselves.  On one very memorable occasion a girl I knew well was standing next to me when she lost control and pissed through her knickers.  The turning point for me was in my teens when I first saw a girl squat to wee in the sea at a beach.  The next day I started looking, hoping I might see another.  I did and I quickly discovered that I could spot girls who were getting desperate and if I kept watching them, I could often tell when they were peeing.  Usually I could not see the pee itself (because they would squat in water or sit on the sand), and usually they would go in their swimwear, so I didn't see them undress.

A few of them would be less discrete about it, and I might see them weeing through their clothes.

• Like 3

Admin wrote (6/28/19):

"I really find the psychology behind why we're attracted to this quite interesting, and it definitely seems an early memory/experience is often the trigger/catalyst."

I also find the psychology behind our mutual interest and attraction quite interesting. As others have related, my interest started with very early memory, and experience, literally at my mother's knee! My interest was driven by basic curiosity about the intimate details of how females peed. I posted a detailed discussion of my early experiences on 6/2/19, under "The First Time I Saw Someone Pee in Front of Me"

Here are some salient points of my experiences:

For the first 5 years of my life, I was an only child, until my sister was born. During that early time, starting when I was 2 or 3 years old, my mother never closed the bathroom door, when she peed. So as a little boy, I followed her into the bathroom, and watched as much as I could. I can't remember the first time I did this, or exactly how old I was, probably 2 and 1/2 or 3. It was definitely during WW2. Since I was so young, my interest had to be pre-sexual. I was surprised to see that her peeing was so different from mine, in that she sat down, so her whole process was invisible, while mine was very visible.

This was the mid 1940's, and women in the Midwestern U.S. wore dresses or skirts, over nylon stockings, secured by girdles or garter belts, virtually all of the time. So peeing involved lifting a skirt or dress, unhooking a set of garters to the stockings, in the rear, slipping down panties (knickers) to at least mid thigh, if not lower, sitting down on the toilet, with the skirt or dress lifted in the rear, and gathered in her lap, in the front, and peeing. This was followed by wiping, and the reverse of the undressing process.

I watched my mother do all of this, with great interest and fascination, several times a day, for at least a couple of years, as a little boy. In all of that time, I was never able to see her stream, or her female parts, although I was very curious, and tried hard. I didn't know how girls and women differed from boys and men. In answer to my questions, she simply told me that ladies and girls had to sit down to "wee wee" (her term), while boys and men could do it standing up. But she wouldn't tell me why. I could see her bare, white thighs, above her stocking tops, and I even pushed her skirt up, to see more. She allowed me to do that, but she kept her thighs pressed tightly together, so I couldn't see more than her upper thighs, not even her pubic hair, which I didn't even know she had!

I loved listening to her tinkle, and an occasional hiss, when she had to go bad, and I loved the warm smell of her pee (pheromones affecting my pre-sexual sense of smell?). She always wiped from the rear, by simply rocking to one side, and reaching under herself, so I couldn't see anything there, either, although I tried, very hard. She was far too skilled and quick for me, during the entire process of peeing and wiping. But I love and remember those experiences, to this day. And I am sure those experiences are a major reason why I have been fascinated by women's peeing for my entire lifetime. I am still driven by a burning desire to see what I couldn't see, as a young child.

Dr.P

• Like 3

For some reason it's always fascinated me, and there's no particular event that started it. I can even remember as a young child trying to delay my mom from going to the bathroom,  pressing on her bladder to see the reaction, etc., long before I had any concept of sexuality.

• Like 2

vpw,

Great true story, very well written, with excellent attention to detail. I enjoyed reading it. The 1980's were a very good time for pee sightings, in the States. I had at least one very cooperative girlfriend, "Lisa," in the early eighties, who would sit on the running board of whatever car I was driving, on our dates, and let me watch her pee with her legs wide open, and wipe with tissue.

I don't know if attitudes are more relaxed, in the present time. I am in my seventies, and not as active as I used to be. The ubiquity of surveillance cameras would certainly inhibit me from many of the activities which "Lisa" and I did, without serious fear of discovery, in the early '80's. Laws prohibiting public urination are enforced more frequently, in the present time. There has also been a huge increase in privacy concerns and litigation, over the past several years, in the States. Those could both be significant inhibiting factors, unfortunately.

It would be interesting to read some posts from people who are currently active, and share our interests.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/4/2019 at 6:17 AM, vpw said:

I noticed her hairy bunghole wink a few times and then she straightened up and pulled up her pants over her soaked privates

Just love seeing the bung wink as they force out the last few drops. Makes me insanely horny. 

Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/4/2019 at 6:17 AM, vpw said:

South Asia and a brief time in China showed me the same and my conclusion was that urgency is a great equalizer of female inhibitions as is alcohol.

In the Navy noticed the freeness of Asian ladies when it came to pissing, primarily in the Philippines and rural Japan where it's commonplace in a community 'benjo'. Just another thing in life to them, like fucking or breathing. 

I am ten years younger but I am positively afraid to go out nowadays due to constrained atmosphere which was never there during late 70s and 80s when I came to the US and grew up there. As I have indicated ladies were not as aggressive like today and were generally nicer and shy but opened up and dropped their inhibitions. Also it was expected for them to pee if they were in an outdoor event as porta potties were far and few and the nearest bushes or any location that provided a semblance of cover served the purpose, My visit to Europe was in middle 80s and compared to US it was far more brazen relaxed attitude to peeing by all age groups from young to old.As I reached the venue and was standing in the long cue to the entrance when a young mother who was standing ahead of me holding a stroller stepped to the side of the stroller and in a hurry she pulled her pants pants down and squatted with her nice ass facing me and released a torrent of pee on the grass below as she held the stroller with her right hand. This was in broad daylight and a harbinger of things to come. Inside the venue there was myriad of sighting as the event continued and folks started drinking. I finally caught up with the group I was supposed to meet there and we all sat down on the grass close to a fence which also served as a place for men and women to pee. I could see women would walk up to the fence and squat down usually with their backs to the fence. After a while I would notice the girls in my group get up one by one and relieve their bladder by the fence. We were sitting no more than 5 meters and these girls would put on a great show of their natural pussies releasing their stream.

I decided to split from the group and move around and while I did I saw tons of pissing but one sight still stays in my memory after all these years. Usually there was a gutter near the perimeter that served as the pee area for both men and women. I decided to empty my bladder with group of other men who were doing the same and as I unzipped to pee a blond girl no more than nineteen joined us. She was already unbuttoning her denims was she perched her left leg over the gutter and was facing us from side. I still remember the girl as she was very pretty cherubic face with rounded face with her light hair in a ponytail. She pulled her denim down as she squatted over the gutter with her legs spread wide. She was no more than 50 or so inches and from a side glance and it was a unexpected treat to see her groin region covered with thick growth of matted light pubic hair that covered her lips. Her piss turned to a huge arc and I stole a quick glance between her legs to see her hair there fully drenched with her lips on show. As vivid today as it was forty years ago.

• Hot 3
1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

Just love seeing the bung wink as they force out the last few drops. Makes me insanely horny. 

We all love the gash show of a pretty lady but nothing is more erotic than a sexy young slim bodied girl squatting down with her ass on view and invariably the sphincter is always a part of the show unless its a low squat.

• Like 2

I probably have posted this elsewhere,but as this thread has been bumped I thought I would share.

My interest was sparked at an early age,6 or 7.I was playing with a girl of about the same age near to my cousin's house.We were in the woods and there was an old wooden shed.She needed to pee and we went inside.There was an old saucepan which we'd found earlier.She pulled her trousers and knickers down and squatted over it.I saw for the first time a stream coming down.When she'd finished I emptied the saucepan outside.This happened several times that day.Ever since then my interest in females peeing has continued.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

In the Navy noticed the freeness of Asian ladies when it came to pissing, primarily in the Philippines and rural Japan where it's commonplace in a community 'benjo'. Just another thing in life to them, like fucking or breathing. 

The problem is that in the Philippines its the good old Catholic morality that still holds strong for ladies inhibitions compared to the males there who mark their territories anywhere and everywhere. From what I have heard nudity in otherwise conservative Japan is still accepted as their Onsens show. Women relieving themselves outdoors is a bit rare but exceptions happen. I had a video that I lost that showed ladies pissing outdoors, one was from some local function at a rural area, other was probably during the earthquake when someone took videos of ladies pissing in damaged buildings.

The other good video that I lost as well unfortunately was a outdoor events that focused on desperate ladies standing in cue for the porta potties. The show a girl around her twenties squirming around, after a while the camera shows her breaking from her line and rushing out, the camera shows her rushing off and I thought that was it but then it shows her from a distance probably followed by the camera then it stops. As the camera goes online it showed the girl in a alley squatted down with her pants around her knees legs spread wide peeing away. It was a low rez video so all I could make out was her dark fuzz between her legs. What was interesting was that the girl didn't protest at being discovered, rather she was truly embarrassed and covered her face up with her heads down.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

In the back streets and barrios of Mexico  you can still see avant garde female pissing if you  frequent those areas.  My wife's a legal immigrant to the US but grew up in that atmosphere  where she and her gf's would freely take a piss whenever they had to go. 

NOTE: Bonnie , 30, is my wife of 8 years.  This is the story of how she got interested in watersports.

BONNIE:  As a teenager I would walk home from high school with two other girls almost every day.  It was a journey of about 2 miles along village sidewalks, and we'd almost always stop in good weather at a small candy store halfway to noodle about for a few minutes and usually drink something.

One warm spring afternoon we'd done just that -- Maria  and  Julia and I had downed several lemonades and continued our journey when we all felt the need to urinate and felt we couldn't wait until we got home to void our bladders. Veronica, the smallest of our pack, was clutching her purse close to her pussy to put pressure on it to try to hold back her flow long enough for us to get behind a planting of rose bushes just off the sidewalk.

We had just squatted behind the blooming plants and dropped our panties when simultaneously our bladders opened and the pee started flying in strong gushes from our teenage pussies.  Only the tops of our heads were visible above the foliage, but we were laughing and our pee was running under the rose hedge and out onto the sidewalk on the other side. 

Two boys from our class were then passing by, walking straight through the combined puddles of piss, when they saw the tops of our heads and stopped, gaping. I don't think they saw our bottoms or our streams, but our panties were visible and they knew we were all pissing.

Now our faces were at crotch level just a foot away and I saw through their pants their cocks instantly rise and try to escape.  I'd not seen one up close yet, just imagined, and yet the clothed outline of a bulbous penis caused my clit to swell while I peed and instinctively I rubbed it and damned if I didn't cum instantly, and hard too.

Crimson with shame, trying to hold back my moans as I cummed again and again, I pulled up my panties --my twat still dripping with pee and nectar -- and we all three girls ran down the street away from the  boys who were still standing there with boners.

Bonnie: When I was an adolescent I discovered that when I had a full bladder, my vagina would also crave attention. More specifically, my clit would demand that I rub it until I came. I would frequently sit on the toilet to pee, and before I let the urine flow, I'd take my fingers and lick them to make them wet and then apply the spit to my inner labia and along the sides of my clit for lubrication and then slowly slide my fingers in a V along it allowing the clit to bulge between them.

When the fingers were at the top of the V, clit bulging out, I'd release my pee, in short bursts, in between rubs of my coochie.  I'd try to time it so that when I started to cum I'd release the rest of the pee which would run over my fingers (which were then up inside my vagina) causing a fierce contraction and thunderous orgasm.

I am blessed with a large clit (around the size of the tip of a little finger) and meaty pussy lips which just beg for me or my husband to play with.  Sometimes when I'm really horned up and full of pee I hold the lips together when I release causing them to swell up and trap the pee funneling it over my clit and some goes right into my vagina were it gushes out and feels so hot and warm and delicious.  Then I finish off with my fingers until I gush with my orgasm.

If my husband is nearby he gets to watch, help, or release his pee onto my clit over the toilet at this point.

8 hours ago, Rewdna said:

I probably have posted this elsewhere,but as this thread has been bumped I thought I would share.

My interest was sparked at an early age,6 or 7.I was playing with a girl of about the same age near to my cousin's house.We were in the woods and there was an old wooden shed.She needed to pee and we went inside.There was an old saucepan which we'd found earlier.She pulled her trousers and knickers down and squatted over it.I saw for the first time a stream coming down.When she'd finished I emptied the saucepan outside.This happened several times that day.Ever since then my interest in females peeing has continued.

Also in the street where I grew up,there were two girls,Sisters,who would pee anywhere when they were out playing.They weren't shy about pulling their knickers down and letting go.Also one of their friends,another girl would do the same.

• Like 2
On 7/6/2019 at 7:09 PM, vpw said:

The absolute female outdoor pee paradise is without a doubt SE Asia with exception of Thailand and Philippines. Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, China is where ladies pee freely and its a normal and not frowned upon act.

Nice. Spain seems to be that way too.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My cousin who is related by marriage, not blood, who is female would always encourage me to pee naughty places. She would do it with me and we’d watch each other. Sometimes she’d even touch me while I did it. It always turned me on.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

It was 5th grade for me. Little Lacie had to pee real bad, so she asked the teacher if she could use the bathroom to which ms. O’rourke said no. She began to rock back and forth in her chair with desperation. She even had her hand in between her legs. She was so desperate she looked like she was starting to cry. Lacie said “ms o rourke I don’t know if I can hold it, please let me go or I’ll just get up myself and leave!” When the teacher finally relented, Lacie ran out and slammed the stall door in the bathroom so hard down the hall you could hear it echo. Then when she returned she looked happy and lighter than air.

That day I realized it was the desperation of women having to let their juices out that got me slightly horny that day (remember I’m a 5th grader at the time). I found it so hot and cute that she would have done anything to let her piss out. And the feeling of sincere relief between her legs from the river of relief flowing in its glory... to hear the stream strike the water beneath with such force. And if you’re lucky enough you can hear the heavenly sound of hissing. Women are lucky enough to experience this everyday!

I love it when a girl pees on the ground and the smell of the rotten aroma of a woman marking her territory like a primal animal. One time a girl peed in some sand, when no one looked I grabbed a clump smelt it and got turned on. I felt so naughty. To know that it was her and only her’s private juice adds intimacy for me.

Edited by Love2seeherpee
  • Like 3

It was while I was still in school. Hearing girls talking about needing to go just starting sending images through my head which made me tingle inside and really made me curious to watch. Then when I got my first home desktop a few years later I started looking up images and found it really turned me on.

Not a really interesting story but there you go.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...

this is my first post they'll get better 

I think I always have been since I was really little I would pull my shorts aside and squat in the yard or piss in cups or on towels or wet myself just because I think I actually realized I liked pee about 12 or 13 and now I'm open and honest about it and still naughty pissing 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Technically my first encounter but i don't think it counts: Back when i was in Kindergarden (Not really pre school. You are being looked after and play with other kids while your parents go to work) i had this idea of peeing in the sink and i did it. I love the feeling of doing something forbidden. But it was nothing sexual just an exciting act of rebellion.

Now the real story: Ok this is a bit stupid but let me set the stage. This happened a few years back. I was around 16-19 (?) and i was still in my early days of watching porn. I basically just transitioned from lat night commercials to free mainstream porn websites. I hadn't discovered fetishes/kinks yet and i never had a "sexual encounter" with anyone.

I stumbled upon this video where an asian women was rubbing herself through her panties. The cloth was so wet that it basically became see through and i was fascinated. Today i realise that the probably uses lube but back then it was the first time seeing a women getting wet from excitement. The porn i've seen up to this point depicted "professionals" who were instantly in action so never saw their panties getting wet.

I started searching for "wet panties" "women getting wet" and so on and stumbled in to my first fetish. Frist the fascination of women "getting wet" then the excitement of seeing/doing something that is taboo/forbidden and lastly my ever growing curiosity for the lengths people go to to experience pleasure. I loved it and it was the first stepping stone in to the weird and wonderfull world of fetishes. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd like to know what got you started in watersports.  I was watching porn one day and came across a pee video.  I was aroused by it. I started to watch more pee videos.  Next thing I knew I was peeing in my  pants and loved it. Then I started peeing in a bottle so I can pour pee on myself.  From there I started giving myself golden shower I'd pee in my face and mouth.  I can't stop.  Now I searching for a pee buddy to have some pee play time with.  What got you started in watersports.