A Summer of Sport

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm kind of looking forward to a Summer of Sport...:wink:

[ATTACH=full]83431[/ATTACH]

Lovely thread, thank you for starting this. I particularly like the last image. Such a lovely rump.

The link to the article about dresses at Wimbledon had this fine image:

3586D43800000578-3655172-image-a-5_1466631275111.jpg

Which my perverted brain interpreted and immediately started to wonder what it would look like to see a wet stain spreading across the front of those very tight panties.

I see the BBC is in hot water for broadcasting "vagina shots":

THE BBC has been accused of leering on female tennis stars by featuring countless crotch shots during their Wimbledon coverage.

The Sun reports viewers have voiced their anger at "sexiest" shots, claiming slow motion replays have been deliberately employed just to highlight what the players are wearing underneath their dresses.

The online complaints arrived amid claims commentator Andrew Castle ogled the girlfriend of Brit hopeful Marcus Willis during his defeat to Roger Federer last week, which he was later forced to apologise for.

Sue Simmonds said: "I think shots are replayed in slow motion just for the knickers and buttocks."

Sally Anne McCarthy added: "Did we really need a slow-mo close-up of the girl in the dress jumping up and down?"

"Keep it classy kid."

While Susan Mooney commented: "@BBCSPORT no need for close up vagina shots in Wimbledon coverage."

Canadian star Eugenie Bouchard, 22, was a particular target of cameras before she exited the tournament on Saturday.

The 2014 runner-up wore Nike's controversial short tennis dress during her game against British No. 1 Johanna Konta last Thursday.

Elle Gliftlands wrote: "Don’t quite agree with the close up but shot of Bouchard and then the shot of her missing the ball on the @BBCFOUR take over of @Wimbledon."

http://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/wimbledon-broadcaster-accused-of-deliberately-focusing-on-vagina-shots/news-story/71635272676ddb49ad0cbcbad9958e5e

Well I have to agree I was watching the Venus Williams v Angelique Kerber only yesterday. At the end of the match Kerber kind of crouched in a victory celebration, the camera did not shy away from an open crotch shot, obviously nice and tight...I swear that I saw a slightly darker area which may have indicated pubic hair, or dampness between the legs. However, during the coverage I have become rather enamoured with one of ex-tennis players and now commentators, Annabel Croft. She usually wears half cup, under-wired brassieres that are revealed beneath tight thin tops...quite the 'turn-on'. But to conclude, anyone watching sporting events like Euro 2016, and Wimbledon will be aware that the cameramen pick out 'pretty' women in the crowd. With Wimbledon, when the players take a break, it's worth observing the crowd in the background, with the focus on legs. Kerber and Williams often placed towels around their midriff yesterday, no doubt aware of prying eyes and cameras.

57eb66a09c4b5_annabel-croft_3573626b-xlarge_transpWzBc3NevQ56tVqoDEdKQ7qT16TGgw42-8QZTpv0k9s.jpg.da12b2fbbc0faeb4e81560b7bd9d6e65.jpg

• Like 2
Well I have to agree I was watching the Venus Williams v Angelique Kerber only yesterday. At the end of the match Kerber kind of crouched in a victory celebration, the camera did not shy away from an open crotch shot, obviously nice and tight...I swear that I saw a slightly darker area which may have indicated pubic hair, or dampness between the legs. However, during the coverage I have become rather enamoured with one of ex-tennis players and now commentators, Annabel Croft. She usually wears half cup, under-wired brassieres that are revealed beneath tight thin tops...quite the 'turn-on'. But to conclude, anyone watching sporting events like Euro 2016, and Wimbledon will be aware that the cameramen pick out 'pretty' women in the crowd. With Wimbledon, when the players take a break, it's worth observing the crowd in the background, with the focus on legs. Kerber and Williams often placed towels around their midriff yesterday, no doubt aware of prying eyes and cameras.

[ATTACH=full]85033[/ATTACH]

I have to agree Annabel Croft is hot, particularly when the 'assets' are on display! Although I find bras quite sexy, I hadn't noticed what type she wears - I guess perhaps that's something women are more likely than men to notice.

I don't watch tennis, but some quick Googling does show that Angelique Kerber is pretty easy on the eyes, and another image search shows Annabel Croft in some pretty sexy poses. Thanks for the suggestions, @greedyneedygirl.

It also strikes me that however revealing the tennis outfits may be, women's beach volleyball can be even more revealing. This girl obviously has a sweaty asscrack.

beach_volleyball_20_1308651268.jpg;r:width=580;static:p_s1sf_ns_0;file:dc111a.jpg

And here's a bit of inopportune tangling.

beachvolleyball1_1308651269.jpg;r:width=580;static:p_s1sf_ns_0;file:dc111a.jpg

• Like 1

I used to have a right crush on Annabel Croft thought she was posh top totty lol :wink:

• Like 1