Golden hair wash

A couple of decades back on TV was this zany programme, the sort of thing on late at night and surely aimed at drunken or stoned students, lol. Anyway, part of this particular episode featured these two attractive young women claiming that pee was an excellent treatment for hair! One of them was sitting at a table with a glass of what was supposedly her own pee in front of her. Certainly looked like the real deal.

The other girl was stood behind her with a smallish brush that she kept dipping into the glass of pee and brushing it into the sitting girl's already glistening wet hair. When asked, both denied that there was anything sexual involved, insisting that it was just a natural beauty treatment. But I thought it was pretty hot.

Anyway, who'd have thought it? Pee is apparently good for your hair!

I think my hair needs a little beauty treatment. Any ladies out there feel like pissing on my head? :biggrin:

Steve 25805 ,

it sounds plausable that pee can / might be used as a means to clean a persons hair . In that in medival times . They might have even tried it . Though if the person' pee is to concentrated it would leave a heavy scen afterwards . Which most likely be disagreeable for others to smell / take notice of . So if you use well hydrated pee . It might be a good shampo in cleaning one's hair . Don't you think .....................:meh::wink::wink::tongue:

Well, if any lady fancies pissing on my head, I'll certainly have fun trying it out. :laugh:

Steve 25805 ,

it sounds plausable that pee can / might be used as a means to clean a persons hair . In that in medival times . They might have even tried it . Though if the person' pee is to concentrated it would leave a heavy scen afterwards . Which most likely be disagreeable for others to smell / take notice of . So if you use well hydrated pee . It might be a good shampo in cleaning one's hair . Don't you think .....................:meh::wink::wink::tongue:

Well hydrate pee no different than water. How that be any better?

Well hydrate pee no different than water. How that be any better?

It is still pee, it comes from deep inside the person you are with, it doesn't smell, it doesn't burn eyes and it does not taste bad. We hydrate as much as we can for all of these reasons.

It is still pee, it comes from deep inside the person you are with, it doesn't smell, it doesn't burn eyes and it does not taste bad. We hydrate as much as we can for all of these reasons.

You make good point. Though I refer to ability to wash and efficacy of clean as Kevin mention it be better. I not think it improve clean.