Cannot upload images

Every time I try and upload pictures I get an error message. I tried to rezize them smaller and upload different file types. . . but same thing. I get an error message. Anyone else have problems? Is there another thread that talks about this?

Lizz

Every time I try and upload pictures I get an error message. I tried to rezize them smaller and upload different file types. . . but same thing. I get an error message. Anyone else have problems? Is there another thread that talks about this?

Lizz

Are you talking about uploading them into the galleries or simply posting them in the forums? Because I have never had any problems with either.

You seem to be suffering a few glitches there lately, Lizz. I think you ought to discuss these matters with Admin.

Are you getting any errors? What is the file size? What kind of file is it? Can you uploaded it to a file host like imgur and paste the link so that I can try uploading it? I just did a few test files that seemed to upload just fine.

Are you getting any errors? What is the file size? What kind of file is it? Can you uploaded it to a file host like imgur and paste the link so that I can try uploading it? I just did a few test files that seemed to upload just fine.

b2939 sent me a PM today saying he is getting the same problem. And he is normally one of our most prolific pic posters.

I sent you a PM accompanied by the screenshot of what is happening. But here is the screenshot anyway.....

And Lizz.....is this the same thing you are seeing?

1.jpg.66836fcedce06fea0012342cd2c8ff73.jpg

b2939 sent me a PM today saying he is getting the same problem. And he is normally one of our most prolific pic posters.

I sent you a PM accompanied by the screenshot of what is happening. But here is the screenshot anyway.....

[ATTACH=full]82894[/ATTACH]

And Lizz.....is this the same thing you are seeing?

Yes exactly that's was it!

But there seems to be a new uploading service now.

Are you able to upload now? Previously we were using the "Flash Uploader" which is a bit fancier looking, but Flash is being phased out and isn't supported on some new browsers.