Something I might try.....

BDSM has never really been my thing, but in recent months I have written a couple of stories for others that were outside the boundaries of what I often write yet I found it interesting and enjoyable, and useful for expanding my creative writing.

So I am thinking of writing a pee story with a BDSM theme, involving a dominant lady in as realistic a scenario as I can imagine ordering me around, speaking to me like crap, and pissing all over me as an act of dominance and humiliation.

Well outside my normal comfort zone, and therefore something of a challenge. Anyone else think it a good idea for me to try and write something like that sometime?

Just scouting for opinions, really.

Good for you, Steve, for trying new things and exploring worlds outside your comfort zone.

Speaking as a writer, what I might suggest to make the writing easier is that you incorporate into it what is familiar to you, like situations, locations and props.

I suspect there will be lots of scenes with bedding, furniture and, especially, carpets.

Good for you, Steve, for trying new things and exploring worlds outside your comfort zone.

Speaking as a writer, what I might suggest to make the writing easier is that you incorporate into it what is familiar to you, like situations, locations and props.

I suspect there will be lots of scenes with bedding, furniture and, especially, carpets.

You know me too well. :)

Definitely give it a go. I'd like to see a story or too that involved some naughty pooping. Not the whole eating/rubbing shit thing, just girls dropping turds where they shouldn't lol. I've seen a few girls do it when they've thought they were alone/drunk (I wrote about one on here in the true stories section) and for me it's one of the hottest things other than naughty peeing. I wanted to start writing some stories that involved it but 1) I didn't know if was allowed and 2) I haven't got the talent to do so lol

Definitely give it a go. I'd like to see a story or too that involved some naughty pooping. Not the whole eating/rubbing shit thing, just girls dropping turds where they shouldn't lol. I've seen a few girls do it when they've thought they were alone/drunk (I wrote about one on here in the true stories section) and for me it's one of the hottest things other than naughty peeing. I wanted to start writing some stories that involved it but 1) I didn't know if was allowed and 2) I haven't got the talent to do so lol

If you wanted to write a story about a girls taking a shit in naughty places, it would be ok to post such a story in the other adult content section. Don't worry about supposed lack of talent. Once they get going people are often better writers than they give themselves credit for.

One day I might have a go at writing such a story myself. That too would be something new to try.

• 2 years later...

While this is a pee site, I think a bit of no 2 does not hurt. I don't think that smearing etc is OK here.

I have posted some true stories of ours in How we found our mutual passion, and curls at the concert. hope you enjoy

3 hours ago, stan4444 said:

While this is a pee site, I think a bit of no 2 does not hurt. I don't think that smearing etc is OK here.

I have posted some true stories of ours in How we found our mutual passion, and curls at the concert. hope you enjoy

n2 is Always a problem, only Mods can really tell you where is the line that should not be crossed

• Like 1
  • Love 1