Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
b2939

b2939's Picture Collection

Thanks to both of you for sharing some great photos - please keep them coming, I'm sure we'd all appreciate it! :D

• Hot 1

Some great pics but I would have loved to have seen some you pissing through your bikini bottoms. I must admit watching girls pee in their knickers is my favourite aspect of this fetish but it is always good too see a girl pissing no matter where or how

• Like 1

Loved all those pics but especially the ones where she is pissing in the bath water, love to see her golden water mingle with the clear bath water - very erotic

• Like 2

Wow! What some great pictures. Thanks to everyone who has bothered. I will try and get some posted soon too.

I particularly like the one of her laying on her back holding herself in nonchalant way as if nobody can see her. Id have liked to have stood around watching till I saw the first signs of a leak

I found the peeing in the sea image especially hot, but yet again another great set of pee pictures - a nice mix, too. Keep them coming. Thanks!

Yeah - I love that sea one too... It's the natural ones that get my vote every time!