She should have gone before we started. By Wetman

This is a story based some on fiction and some on fact :)

Last night I booked a Webcam chat with Nicole. My time was limited so I was only able to book a 30 minute chat. I planned on asking her some questions about the services they offer in order to work on a review. I logged onto my Webcam and a couple of minutes later Nicole logged on. She was very pretty..just as I had imagine. Standing behind her chair Nicole introduced herself and then said "Let me run pee and then we'll get started"

I told her I only had 30 minutes and I wanted to asked her a lot of questions so I didn't have time for her to take bathroom breaks...I asked her to please sit down. She reluctantly agreed. She explained that she had just gotten home from visiting a friend and hadn't had time to use the bathroom before turning on her webcam. I told her it was only 30 minutes and I was sure she could hold it until we were finished chatting.

We started into the "interview" which went very well. I learned a lot about Nicole and the types of services she offered to her customers which included foot fetishes and pee fetishes. She is also starting into the panty selling group. Nicole was very friendly but seemed a bit preoccupied as we talked...shuffling around in her seat a lot.

Soon our time was almost over...I thanked Nicole for being so friendly and wished her the best in her adventures. She stood up as if she was about to leave but I told her I still had 4 minutes left on my time and wanted to get what I paid for. By now she was dancing foot to foot and crossing her legs trying to hold her overfilled bladder. "Just a minute left" I told her. Suddenly she let out a gasp..."Oh shit here it comes" she stuttered. I watched as the crotch of her pants darkened and streams of pee poured down each leg. By now it was useless trying to hold back so she just let it go until her bladder was empty. "I guess you enjoyed that didn't you?" she said. I did. Now our time was up and I had to leave. Until next time.

BTW The panties she was wearing will soon be in my collection :)

Wetman

wet.jpg.5df16b8e7e7636fd473c4fb38fa39072.jpg

• Like 2

I am still interested in paying for maybe 30 mins with Nicole and her friend, as discussed privately.

I have a whole week off beginning Monday 13th June, so with timezone differences - and my bonus almost certain to be in my account by then - this week might be the best time to arrange something. As discussed, some time prior to this I have to figure out how to view camming via skype as I have never done this before. But I am sure it must be easy.

• Like 1
I am still interested in paying for maybe 30 mins with Nicole and her friend, as discussed privately.

I have a whole week off beginning Monday 13th June, so with timezone differences - and my bonus almost certain to be in my account by then - this week might be the best time to arrange something. As discussed, some time prior to this I have to figure out how to view camming via skype as I have never done this before. But I am sure it must be easy.

Hey Steve, I'll email you now!

Thanks wetman. I don't know what is fiction and what is fact, but, given the fact that you have a pic if Nicole wetting her panties, and now have the panties themselves, you obviously had a great time. Thanks for sharing the experience with us.