Been lurking

Welcome to the forum. :)

There are one or two here who are suspicious about muslims, because of a few extremists. But don't let that bother you. The vast majority of us take people as we find them. Your presence here could be a very good thing in terms of educating the few.

And I doubt whether Kevin intended to be rude. He just didn't give enough thought to the nature of the question he asked you. Because it is perhaps an interesting thing to discuss.

The subject of what Christians believe God would think about a pee fetish has come up before, with some guilt-tripping. So it would be interesting to hear how a muslim thinks Allah would view something like a pee fetish or any other kind of fetish.

And trust me on this, I am not trying to be rude in wondering that. I merely think it would be interesting to hear your perspective on that, that's all.

i have no perspective because i really didn't think that faith was important as far as fetishes go. like all of us i felt that it was not welcome by society as a whole not because it was only okay by certain faiths. one can have a faith and be interested in this. right? perhaps this isn't the right place for me.

i have no perspective because i really didn't think that faith was important as far as fetishes go. like all of us i felt that it was not welcome by society as a whole not because it was only okay by certain faiths. one can have a faith and be interested in this. right? perhaps this isn't the right place for me.

By all means stick around. Of course it is ok to have a faith and have an interest in pee. I myself don't believe God would be all that bothered about what goes on between consenting adults anyway. And you are right. Regardless of faith, the majority of society does tend to have a negative attitude towards our interests, though much less so now than used to be the case. So things are slowly getting better.

But is clear that you don't want to discuss any faith angle, viewing it as unimportant. Which is fair enough. So I offer my sincerest apologies. I won't mention it again, and do hope you stick around.

i have been lurking for a few days and decided to say hello. with the exception of that rude man that left a message about my faith on my profile you all seem very nice and welcoming. i hope to make some friends here and explore my like of peeing.

I'm so sorry that you had to go through that! I think you'll end up fitting in though if you choose to stick around.

I welcome you to this site and would like to think the Creator who made us all (in fact, gave us the ability to pee) would have no problem with us enjoying something that has been divinely gifted.

• 2 weeks later...
i have been lurking for a few days and decided to say hello. with the exception of that rude man that left a message about my faith on my profile you all seem very nice and welcoming. i hope to make some friends here and explore my like of peeing.

That is just awful that someone would do that. :frown: