Advice;

My girl wets for me, all my favorite fabrics, pillows etc, and I have a thai mattress bunk in the bedroom that is all undercover, and can be pushed under the bed within a minute in, and such. Thing is the smell isn't so covert. Were thinking of having a good friend stay this summer to get some remolding done. Thing is he's very asexual. I mean forget who you are, if you smell that coming from a couples bedroom what would be your first thought? How would you even more forward. If anyone suggests I get rid of it no way no how.

Do you wash these items after she wets them or just let them dry on their own. If you wash them try a good laundry detergent and several companies make Scent crystals you can add to the wash which helps remove bad odors. Febreeze works good on fabric .....

Do you wash these items after she wets them or just let them dry on their own. If you wash them try a good laundry detergent and several companies make Scent crystals you can add to the wash which helps remove bad odors. Febreeze works good on fabric .....

No I don't it's like I'm into dry wetted items. So I dunno maybe I just tell my friend like to stay away from my bedroom like a privacy thing. Sometimes he likes to wake me up to start jaming and writing, or fishing, etc. I'll just have to lock at night,. It's embarassing but hot.

I wash and clean my clothes and towels....But I have lots of pairs of panties and other clothes I've gotten from friends I never wash

wetman

I don't wet my woman does, I enjoy it. Shes lukewarm about it but does it weekly for me. We own a rather large house, so we can be ourselves. I'm just gonna have to use the lock on my bedroom hallway and bedroom door. It would be akward if Mikey found out my kink. Personally I like plushy shorts, plushly animals, throw blankets, silk, I guess I'm aroused by the scent and sight of it. Ironically I never wet the bed, but alot of my friends in my youth did. I think it may be a form of survivers guilt, expost facto by way of fetish. Don't get me started on psychology tho I'll never stop.

Probably too late, and it may not have the same effect on you, but I use a plastic sheet on my bed, will even put a normal sheet over it and chuck it in the wash when slippery fun is over. My ladies don't like to mess up floors or furniture, and I know that a lot of people like this being done, but leave it a while and the smell is obvious. Some clothes will be washed a second time, first wash sometimes leaves a faint smell to them. We also have a "massage slide" that we can inflate and use anywhere, again, wiped down and put away when done, no evidence of any perversion left behind.

I'm not sure what to say. A visitor who didn't know otherwise would probably assume from the smell that one of you was accident prone. My advice would be to wash all the fabrics thoroughly so as to remove all doubt.

• Like 1
I'm not sure what to say. A visitor who didn't know otherwise would probably assume from the smell that one of you was accident prone. My advice would be to wash all the fabrics thoroughly so as to remove all doubt.

I'd rather him think it's an accident, than think were that kinky lol. I planned to use that one later in life if we had kids.

• Like 1