New to Watch Girls Pee, but a long time lover of this

I recently joined this site and am excited to see the new videos, photos and posts. Even I like woman peeing so much that I have plans to develop a site about it in the future. I'm happy to meet people who share my same interests and to know that I'm not alone in my fetish. My real love is of woman peeing with big force...power pissing. Distance and volume challenges can really excite me. I love the outdoors and nature, so seeing women peeing outside is very exciting. I have talked to many people about my fetish actually but few have it. I think more people would like it if they tried it. Since I was a young boy, hearing woman pee drove me to instant excitement. It was years before I saw it in person and that experience I will never forget. It is magical.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi

I just wanted to ask how to get rated or how to rate :biggrin:

Sorry for my late reply, I didn't see this comment. Ratings can only be given my people who have 3 ratings themselves. To get ratings, you simply need to post quality messages and content around the forum. I can see you already have 3 now, so you should be able to rate other people (by clicking icons in corner of a post) and access the video area. Enjoy!

I like the story a lot

I recently joined this site and am excited to see the new videos, photos and posts. Even I like woman peeing so much that I have plans to develop a site about it in the future. I'm happy to meet people who share my same interests and to know that I'm not alone in my fetish. My real love is of woman peeing with big force...power pissing. Distance and volume challenges can really excite me. I love the outdoors and nature, so seeing women peeing outside is very exciting. I have talked to many people about my fetish actually but few have it. I think more people would like it if they tried it. Since I was a young boy, hearing woman pee drove me to instant excitement. It was years before I saw it in person and that experience I will never forget. It is magical.

li

Welcome! I discovered this fetish the same way you did, since I was young, if you like power peeing check out the video I posted up of Ana didovic she has a huge bladder and a very powerful stream, glad to have you with us, enjoy the site :)

Welcome to the forum. I like strong and forceful pees from girls too, especially full bladdered ones that go on for a long time in the naughtiest of places, and even more especially if the expression on her face clearly shows her to be enjoying it. :biggrin:

If and when you develop a site about girls peeing as you say you want to, be sure to post a link to it here.

• 1 month later...

Good luck there mikechen12, proposing to two different girls in the same thread might not be the best way to go about it (not that there's ever a good way to go about proposing to strangers on the internet)...