Talk about a long time coming

Hi everyone! I'm Grace. I registered with this site awhile ago, but for some reason, never got majorly involved in it. I've been a strong member of PeeSearch for awhile, but... I dunno. I wish that site was better. :/

What can I say about myself? Let's see... I'm a registered nurse. I struggle to maintain a slim & trim figure, but I'm one of those that the genetics gods blessed with ridiculous boobs. I'm married to a man, but I don't just sit on the fence, I friggin' hump it. I've got a regular girlfriend, and yes, they both know about each other and are friends, but don't have sex with each other. I'm the lucky middle in that hot sandwich.

I'm extraordinarily in-touch with my sexual side, so a lot of things that are called fetishes (anal, public, humping) are normal to me. If I had to call something I do a fetish that isn't already part of WS, it would be my insistence on going commando. I've got nothing but skirts in varying lengths in my closet, and I totally get off on being free & exposed down there wherever I go. (yes, I also shave)

When it comes to WS, I wet. I don't drink pee, or hold to feel desperate, or have bladder problems, but I wet myself. On purpose, for pleasure. It's one of the single most arousing things I experience in my everyday life. And since I go commando all the time, I find myself putting things on or pressing myself against something to pee. I have some crazy sexual adventures this way.

I look forward to getting more involved with this forum. ^_^

• Like 3

Yes! Finally someone else who well, is kind of a 3some. You sound like us, very similar arrangement. We all live here though, one large king size bed, all very warm and cosy. We do a lot more than just wet though, and jeans are our favourite, nothing like the old stiff legged walk, lol.

Welcome Grace, you will love it here.

Scot_Lover, Maigh and Mary

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone! I'm Grace. I registered with this site awhile ago, but for some reason, never got majorly involved in it. I've been a strong member of PeeSearch for awhile, but... I dunno. I wish that site was better. :/

What can I say about myself? Let's see... I'm a registered nurse. I struggle to maintain a slim & trim figure, but I'm one of those that the genetics gods blessed with ridiculous boobs. I'm married to a man, but I don't just sit on the fence, I friggin' hump it. I've got a regular girlfriend, and yes, they both know about each other and are friends, but don't have sex with each other. I'm the lucky middle in that hot sandwich.

I'm extraordinarily in-touch with my sexual side, so a lot of things that are called fetishes (anal, public, humping) are normal to me. If I had to call something I do a fetish that isn't already part of WS, it would be my insistence on going commando. I've got nothing but skirts in varying lengths in my closet, and I totally get off on being free & exposed down there wherever I go. (yes, I also shave)

When it comes to WS, I wet. I don't drink pee, or hold to feel desperate, or have bladder problems, but I wet myself. On purpose, for pleasure. It's one of the single most arousing things I experience in my everyday life. And since I go commando all the time, I find myself putting things on or pressing myself against something to pee. I have some crazy sexual adventures this way.

I look forward to getting more involved with this forum. ^_^

Hello grace and wow