Relevant C4S Stores

Peeper

Okay, first of all your English makes no sense at all. Which is fine, but you know what? Calling other people losers because they actually show appreciation by paying for the content that they're receiving is quite the opposite here. You're actually the loser if you're using Google and tube sites and not showing your support for the models and production companies.

Go ahead and keep your flawed logic of stealing content. If everyone stole their content, people would have money to continue producing it, and you'd see everything dry up.

Also, you have some balls being a new member around here and calling others losers. Guess what bud? You're not gunna last around here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Didn't want to start a new thread for this specifically, but had to vent for a second. I can't stand it when C4S sites pop up selling clips that are just scenes from older watersports videos. If the owner / producer of the video chooses to do it, I suppose that's his right (Mike Hott Video comes to mind, selling clips from early 2000 titles "Pissing and Other Cool Stuff" volumes 1 & 2).

However, the latest is resale clip site is "Liquid Gold". I'm not even sure the producer or owner is behind it. I didn't fall for purchasing any of the clips as I'm old enough to remember when this series of 19 videos was released. It bothers me that some people will purchase these clips thinking it is new content. Just seems like there should be some rule that states if the content isn't original, where it originally came from. Like a disclaimer of sorts. Ok, rant over.

Didn't want to start a new thread for this specifically, but had to vent for a second. I can't stand it when C4S sites pop up selling clips that are just scenes from older watersports videos. If the owner / producer of the video chooses to do it, I suppose that's his right (Mike Hott Video comes to mind, selling clips from early 2000 titles "Pissing and Other Cool Stuff" volumes 1 & 2).

However, the latest is resale clip site is "Liquid Gold". I'm not even sure the producer or owner is behind it. I didn't fall for purchasing any of the clips as I'm old enough to remember when this series of 19 videos was released. It bothers me that some people will purchase these clips thinking it is new content. Just seems like there should be some rule that states if the content isn't original, where it originally came from. Like a disclaimer of sorts. Ok, rant over.

I find this very interesting. There are stores who publish compilations of their last few clips every week, which I don't even like because of the same reason you mention. It's basically reselling your old content and people who already bought the clips might buy the compilation. When I make a compilation (and I rarely do that), I always try to add all the clips (with links) that are used and also mention filenames, so people can check their hard drives.

In this case, the seller would have to have the copyright or a reseller license to sell these videos. Everything else would be illegal. I think, keeping in mind recent events, that you should contact the c4s support about this. A legit studio won't have any problems with a concern like this.

I also think it's great for the community that experienced buyers like you can warn people about this. I welcome this, because if people feel cheated after buying pee clips, that could mean they don't come back to c4s, which would also affect me personally.

• Like 1

My credit card has taken a hit these last couple of days. Been on a video clip purchasing spree mostly on C4S.

The clips purchased include a number from Shivaz, three from Sinna, one that I didn't already have featuring Ebonycandiegirl pissing all over a sofa, and a few random others.

Won't be sharing most of my purchases in the gallery, sadly, because their producers have requested that I do not do so.

But I do strongly recommend the three I have named here for certain. Well worth buying some of their stuff yourselves for anyone interested.

Other good "piss artistes" to be found selling their wares include Leah, Autumn Peach, and MissPiss, two of whom are also members of this forum.