Women watching men pee

Many years ago when I was 20 and still living at home in my parent's house, my mum held a party at which numerous guests were invited, including a number of younger females who were mostly daughters of her friends.

Anyway, at one point I was chatting to my friend on the upstairs landing, when the nearby bathroom became available. He entered, saying that he needed a piss, and pushed the door closed behind him, albeit not completely, so the fact that it wasn't locked was obvious. Anyway, a highly attractive young girl whom I would estimate to have been about our age asked me if anyone was in there. I told her that my friend was. She just smirked in a slightly naughty way, shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, and pushed the door wide open anyway, and walked in.

My friend had his back to the door as he stood pissing in the toilet, but there was a large mirror on the wall beside the toilet on his left. The girl stood right behind my pissing friend, looking in the mirror whilst putting in a half hearted pretense of adjusting her hair and make up. But it was blatantly obvious that she was using the mirror to observe my friend's dick as he peed! And the expression upon her face was one of pleasure. She was clearly enjoying it. And the fact that that was all she went in there for really was obvious.

Anyway, she continued watching my friend piss in this way until he was done. He put his dick away and left the bathroom, whereafter she almost immediately decided that her make up and hair needed no further attention and left as well. Not a word was exchanged between them.

When the girl was out of earshot, I mentioned to my friend that she had been using the mirror to watch him piss. He just laughed and said that he knew that!

Having seen all this for myself (the bathroom door was wide open) I seriously envied my friend for that moment.

• Like 3

Talking about girls who love watching men pee, I just thought that now would be a good point to post this confession from a lady whose username is Akqtee907, which I found on the Experience Project:-

"I confessed that I always wanted a man to take a piss in my car and it finally happened tonight. Found a gent and told him I wanted him to use my cars back seat for his personal urinal and he was delighted to oblige. I even recorded a clip for remembrance....."

Sounds like my kind of girl. :biggrin:

It's a pity EP has started censoring out all the erotic stories and confessions. Not sure if it is still there.

EP has gone downhill just recently. I think it's true that for a long time they allowed things which probably shouldn't have, but the recent crackdown on 'adult' topics and postings has taken things too far the other way. Surely it would have been possible to remove genuinely objectionable content whilst leaving the rest alone?

Anyway, she continued watching my friend piss in this way until he was done. He put his dick away and left the bathroom, whereafter she almost immediately decided that her make up and hair needed no further attention and left as well. Not a word was exchanged between them.

I get your point, a dream opportunity that shouldve been yours and instead fell in the hands of the wrong person, and you had to watch him burn that chance like it was paper.

Your friend probably wasnt into that kind of stuff unless im wrong. Still a shame tho, I bet that girl was up for alot more than just watching a male's junk take a piss.

• 1 month later...

I believe women feel there is a definite mystery to a man when he takes a piss. It's always been a taboo topic in my house when growing up, so when I got older, my friend and I would always walk past the men's bathroom at the local bar because the door was warped so it couldn't close properly. Just as in the above story, the mirror was in front of the urinals so you could see everything. A definite turn on for sure :wink:

• Like 1
  • 6 years later...
On 1/27/2014 at 8:45 AM, Adrian196970A said:

EP has gone downhill just recently. I think it's true that for a long time they allowed things which probably shouldn't have, but the recent crackdown on 'adult' topics and postings has taken things too far the other way. Surely it would have been possible to remove genuinely objectionable content whilst leaving the rest alone?

I miss ExperienceProject